4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
How long do you think it would take them to create a character and test their move-set for balance? Is it possible that they haven't decided who it'll be yet?
This is exactly what I was just thinking about. Maybe the 4th DLC character won't even be decided by them; it'll be decided by us fans. Maybe after the DLC is released and (almost certainly) sells well enough, they'll hold some kind of contest of some sort to see who is the most requested DLC character, and whichever character gets the most requests/tweets/fan/tags/etc. will be the character that becomes DLC.

I would have gone with this if it weren't for that damn "Fujin" announcer file that was leaked.

Re: Do you think the mystery Kharacter will be a brand new person in the MK universe

I doubt it'll be Jarek. Everyone hates him, but then again, this kan give him a chance to be loved. Let's hope it's Reiko.

That's a big maybe. They say its due out this summer, which means they've got about two months to get whoever it is out. If they don't know who it is yet, that's two months for concept, story, motion capture, animation, balancing...the whole shebang. I think its more likely they're just keeping it secret for now to hype it up.
If this is the case (which I'm really starting to think is true), then I'm going with Fujin or another new character as the most likely to be the mystery DLC character.

Although I still do think this character is being held back until the sales for the other 3 DLC characters are revealed.

Re: Do you think the mystery Kharacter will be a brand new person in the MK universe

That's a big maybe. They say its due out this summer, which means they've got about two months to get whoever it is out. If they don't know who it is yet, that's two months for concept, story, motion capture, animation, balancing...the whole shebang. I think its more likely they're just keeping it secret for now to hype it up.

Yeah, you're probably right. If the are already finishing/done then I'd bet it is a known character from MK. Don't know who I'd want. I like the older MK games better, so all my favs are already in.

I just hope all the DLC is done in the same spirit as the game.

Re: ??? DLC Character

I love Fujin but I belive he will be in MK10 and will have a MAJOR roll.
The only person wo would make sense here would be Reiko. In Story Mode when Raiden talks about Kitana on chains. Shang Tsung says in the backround, Kenshi vs Reiko! I'll find a link.
It's hard to hear!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmJECeRdQwo

the sound files and inclusion in a ladder ending were the things causing me to point toward fujin, however, now that i realize that his name was mentioned in story mode, i'm also betting Reiko is a top contendor for DLC, especially because his name was mentioned in the story along side Kenshi's

I don't see Reiko being DLC, since he would be the natural progression to take over for Shao Kahn. I'd say Tanya or Fujin.

Would really like to see Havic. He's a character they can do so much with and was even re-introduced in Noob's ending so it's possible.

Would really like to see Havic. He's a character they can do so much with and was even re-introduced in Noob's ending so it's possible.

Fujin mad a kameo in Kratos' ending also I hope Cyber Smoke is the mystery DLC character

The only thing that matters to me is what is in the middle.

HOLY SHIT RAIN I CAN'T WAIT

Fujin mad a kameo in Kratos' ending also I hope Cyber Smoke is the mystery DLC character

I see cyber smoke being a DLC costume, not a character all to himself. Same concept as human Sektor. The only reason we have Cyber Sub-Zero as a different character is because it is relevant to the story's progression.

I see cyber smoke being a DLC costume, not a character all to himself. Same concept as human Sektor. The only reason we have Cyber Sub-Zero as a different character is because it is relevant to the story's progression.

I'm hoping he's a new character I would want to see how he plays and he's the only one missing from Trilogy once Rain is added

Re: The ??? DLC character.

You guys are joking right? It's so obvious, just look at his body silhouette!

It's DLC Basemale!

Re: The ??? DLC character.

The logic of keeping Shinnok out for the next game is stupid, to me. I'm really pulling for Shinnok to make DLC for this game. No reason not to. Even if he is the boss for the sequel, there really is no reason he can't be in this one.