4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
I was away and didnt get to my PS3 till today, downloaded freddy but I cba to go on PS3 this late to play XD so I have a Q. Does he have an alternate?

BTW I just noticed urs had 1 glove, epic adition, that's how freddy should look :p

EDIT: nvm I saw no DLC have alts, I saw skarlet model before I left, but had no ideea you can't use/unlock that costume XD

I was away and didnt get to my PS3 till today, downloaded freddy but I cba to go on PS3 this late to play XD so I have a Q. Does he have an alternate?

BTW I just noticed urs had 1 glove, epic adition, that's how freddy should look :p

Thanks bro. And unfortunately NO, Krueger doesn't have an alternate. None of the DLC players do... So that why I created this "edit" for him. It also makes him look like the Robert Englund version instead of the "new" Freddy look. And yea, I made him also have just one glove.

And I totally agree with you... I'm just THANKFUL that Freddy even made it into the game as DLC. Hhahaha, it was as if NRS made this game specifically tailored to me. I LOVE MK, and I LOVEEEEE FREDDY KRUEGER! Muahahah

Feel free to take a look at the rest of my game edits (link located in my signature)

:D

I keep saying guys, the next DLC character it just has to be SAGAT. He's been left out lately, won't even be in the forthcoming Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 and it's high time he was included.
hehe.gif

Thanks bro. And unfortunately NO, Krueger doesn't have an alternate. None of the DLC players do... So that why I created this "edit" for him. It also makes him look like the Robert Englund version instead of the "new" Freddy look. And yea, I made him also have just one glove.

And I totally agree with you... I'm just THANKFUL that Freddy even made it into the game as DLC. Hhahaha, it was as if NRS made this game specifically tailored to me. I LOVE MK, and I LOVEEEEE FREDDY KRUEGER! Muahahah

Feel free to take a look at the rest of my game edits (link located in my signature)

:D
Actually NRS tailored to me :p . I love MK, I love Freddy and I love Kratos. Only character that was left out of MK was Wolverine lol (he, freddy and Kratos are my favourite characters from movies/games)

I keep saying guys, the next DLC character it just has to be SAGAT. He's been left out lately, won't even be in the forthcoming Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 and it's high time he was included.
hehe.gif

HAhahahaha! Sagat?...

Anyways man I love your signature picture! Made me smile!

:p

HAhahahaha! Sagat?...

Anyways man I love your signature picture! Made me smile!

:p

Absolutely. As I've said elsewhere he's been neglected so far and there's a lack of Street Fighter characters in this new MK for some reason...
hehe.gif

Glad you like the sig...
biggrin1.gif

Last edited:
Will they ever fix Freddy?

The Projectile Glitch with Freddy is Unbearable now.. Ive lost So many games Just because mt sais Dont reg on him... =/

Re: Will they ever fix Freddy?

I guess whenever the next patch is released. Til then, dodge all Freddies!
Where the Patch Notes hot fixes? Or an actual patch coming soon?

Like TesusJits said until the next patch. For now just try your best against him.

Kinda Hard to when there constantly in Nightmare stance Punishing everything i do, Zoning Freddy out is allmost impossible Almost ALL my sais go straight through him... So annoying. Wish NRS woudl stop bathing in money and fix the damn game man =/

Re: Will they ever fix Freddy?

There is an upcoming patch that will fix his 'issues', along with tweak to several other characters, as patches do...

Maining Freddy???

Hey

Ive been thinking about taking freddy on as my main as i really like the character and thought i really need to get peoples opinion on this for these reasons.

1. Is he tornament legal, as im a bit unsure but i did here he was cleared to b used in tournaments
2. People seem to hate freddy online, its like playing yun on SF, is freddy really so broken cause he seems to b no more powerful then kung lao to me
3. Online people deliberatly will not download the compatability pack because they refuse to play him, i have also had many rude messages off people when i beat them with freddy

Im interested to hear peoples stand point on this because from my point of view i quite like freddy and if someone beats me with him i have no problem with it so what is the big deal.

Re: Maining Freddy???

Meh, Do what you want F^ck what other people say you Spent the 5 or 15 Bucks on him why not use him :)

The reason i dislike Freddy because Projectiles go through him, really hard to zone him out with Sais when allot of them don't reg. plus one of my go to combos requires a hit confirm from sais to combo into.

If you ARE gonna main him, better learn his overpowered BnB's real quick and see how much damage they do. This next patch is gonna nerf his damage BIG time. I think he's pretty fun to use. MAJOR eyesore in the MK roster, but meh. Lol

Well I dont really want to use a unfair character, probly just stick with reptile and wait for the patch, but knowing neverealm that should come out like 2020.

Well I dont really want to use a unfair character, probly just stick with reptile and wait for the patch, but knowing neverealm that should come out like 2020.

LOL, exactly. They said mid-october or so. Doesn't matter if Freddy isn't necessarily "Fair" right now, with as many bullsh^it players that spam and exploit the game, should YOU listen too? ;)
I play fair because it's fun, but when someone starts the get cheap, I'll turn on my "bullshi^t" mode RIGHT back lol

Yeah i agree online is full of ******** super lag sheeva players but i play mostly offline with my friends so now knowing freedy is gonna b patched i probly wont main him cause there is no point if he is gonna b different in a couple of months(or years).