4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
It's like I said earlier, and seeing other say it. Most likely WB has something to do with it, just try out his character and see if he is fun too! But damn... a lot of "BANALITY" going on around here since DLC was talked about.

Really? Over a pedophile?
Ok, we get it, you don't like the thought of him, or the game

But seriously ENOUGH! Saying you hate him isn't going to make him go away. Take your flame wars somewhere else. It just is rude and obnoxious
k
thanx
bai

inb4butthurt

poor Baraka is still underpowered and freddy comes in and steals the "slasher guy" title from him and will most likely blow him away power-wise

why do they hate thier own characters so much, yet will make a guest so much better?
and before you try to argue, would they really make this big guest even worse than the already worst character?

he's got a teleport, so he looks like hes already better than Baraka, this whole idea is bleh

Baraka is kind of like the TF2 Pyro, honestly; he's overpowered to new players, but experianced players have no problem countering him. That's just part of his design, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not.

It looks like roughly 25% of people are not getting him or the compatibility pack... Doesn't look good for people who want to main him online lol

If there's anything bad I can say, it's that I wish it were classic Freddy.

But it's Freddy none the less.

Albeit the pedophile version.

But that only makes him that much more sick and demented.

yep, I would rather the Robert Englund version, since that guy is the best , and the only one Freddy Krueger forever IMO, but, I don't hate the new Freddy version ..... is just a different version, that's all.

Well, Freddy did some karate moves in NMOES part 4, and , kicked Jason ass for a while with bare hands , in Freddy vs Jason, so, you cannot say he cannot fight a little, hehe !!

I was very skeptical when I first heard that Freddy was the 4th DLC character, even kinda disappointed.
But once I saw the Gameplay trailer, I was surprised how badass he looked, and now I'm pretty pumped for him.

Re: Word From A MK Fan.

I'm going to paste my PM to Aldo here:

"When you, me, Araknyd and Taj fought the Kratos lovers, I thought we were doing something.

We fought them hard and we gave them hell.
We voiced our opinions loud about how we hated guests.

And look what it got us.
Another guest.

Aldo there is no reason to be angry.
Our anger isn't getting us anywhere, we're going to get more guests.

All we do is lose friends behind it.
Like you and I are doing

Jason is coming in season 2 of the DLC.
I don't like it, but Aldo, it is what it is "

I'm infuriated that he's in, and I'm boycotting him, but I hope that we're still cool.
Even though we have differing opinions on this, I hope we can get past this.

I just want my opinion respected too. ;-)

EDIT:
Maskless Sub-Zero isn't enough for me to get the compatibility pack.

How could it have been worse?
masterchief.gif

I usually respect others opinions, but I really think something is wrong with you in the head if you think freddy is worse than this

yes,freddy is stupid, but this would have killed mortal kombat forever

Ok, we get it, you don't like the thought of him, or the game

But seriously ENOUGH! Saying you hate him isn't going to make him go away. Take your flame wars somewhere else. It just is rude and obnoxious
k
thanx
bai

inb4butthurt

The gloating of the Freddy lovers/Tanya haters is rude and obnoxious.
You got what you wanted, why rub it into the face of those less fortunate?

Re: Word From A MK Fan.

I still hope they make the Compat Packs mandatory after Freddy comes out. I'm not trying to say "F U" to people who don't like/want him, but people are paying money for him....

masterchief.gif

I usually respect others opinions, but I really think something is wrong with you in the head if you think freddy is worse than this

yep, Master Chief and Marcus Phoenix, in the end, could be worse idea, so, Freddy is still better than both !! XD

masterchief.gif

Whatever, a Spartan (NOT MC) would have been boss if done right....

I am re-considering freddy, and I think he fits in with the cast pretty well... sure he isn't exactly super 'fitting-in' but I can see it

I AM getting the pack and might even pick up freddy.... we'll see

I hope he has a move where he gets his claws stuck in the opponents chest and he keeps kicking the opponent until hes free ala Freddy Vs Jason