4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: Freddy Krugar thoughts?

I hate this Idea. You'll never know how much. It ruined my day when I heard this.

i completely agree, i was so excited to hear about the 4th character then when i heard i felt like this game had just took an AWFUL stupid turn.

whatever, i wont buy him regardless. just hate that he will be apart of this game... the roster was so sick... and now this

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

This thread is the single biggest waste of space and time ever there should be 1 single thread for *****ing dedicated to u people. instead u have spread this useless topic across 4 threads so far. guess what the rest of us are laughing at you enjoy!

Re: Freddy all the way! Mandatory downloads NOW

I'm on the side of the boycotters here, but I think it's potentially unfair to blame Boon. Remember, both Freddy and NRS are owned by WB. NRS might not have had a choice here.

I'm not impressed by his moveset. Looks rather bland and uncreative, considering what they could've done with him. Swinging two clawed hands around? Really? Meh. They could've put a Wolverine outfit on him and I wouldn't see any difference.

What bothers me more is the scary prospect of a slew of other guest characters now. Jason is pretty much a given now. And I'm sure for every major upcoming movie from WB, we'll see yet another pointless guest character. The future for MK looks a little bleaker for me tbh.

Re: Kruegstas's Unite

haha, Freddy is 4fun, despite people hating him as hell now, along the time, and , because of curiosity how he plays, more people will pick him ........... I think we should relax, and just try Freddy, is not serious stuff to worry about, in the end of the day ......

XD :D
Amen, if only people on this site on this site could just calm down.

I still can't believe they even put shitty reboot Freddy over the original. It's like if they would've included Predator and used a shitty Predator from the Aliens Vs. Predator movies and not the original. -___-

People need to stop crying that don't want Freddy but bought the season pass. If you got the season pass that means you can GET FREDDY FOR FREE, BUT ONLY DOWNLOAD HIM IF YOU WANT TO!
Please stop. This isn't a choice for me, you know. I have to download the 4th DLC character for other reasons than just that I got the Season Pass. All my little cousins are gonna eat him up and use him online, and I have to download the Compatibility Pack, which gives me the character since I bought the Season Pass.

Last edited:
Re: Are you buying/not buying Freddy Krueger

I would've preferred some of the other MK4 characters first. This could have been an optional Halloween themed package or somethin'. But considering the cat's out of the bag now, I guess I'll be checking Freddy out, I got him free with the season pass. His game play does look badass.

Re: Are you buying/not buying Freddy Krueger

I will download the compatibility pack for the extras that come with him but i don't want him. His fatalities and x-ray is really lame and his special moves are nothing special, real letdown.

This thread is the single biggest waste of space and time ever there should be 1 single thread for *****ing dedicated to u people. instead u have spread this useless topic across 4 threads so far. guess what the rest of us are laughing at you enjoy!

I think he's serious, lol

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

This is where you are wrong. Plenty of people like me bought the Season Pass so they have to download it.

Not to come across rude or anything, but the season pass was for the price of three characters. So really, you're not paying anything at all to get the character you don't like.
I do feel your pain though, since instead of someone worthwhile you're getting someone you consider trash. The season pass should have been for any 4 dlc characters of the buyers choosing over the life of the game.

And to all the people who hate freddy solely because he is a guest, i think its unfair to hate someone solely because he is from somewhere else. I actually welcome guests once in a while, max two or three per game as long as they make sense *cough*lightsabers in soul calibur*cough*
And on the same note, all the people who hate guests should hate tremor as well since boon's team didn't really create him AND they hate him with a passion.

Personally, i'm buying freddy for his second fatality which scores a 10 on my badass scale. I was actually quite disappointed with many of the original release fatalities being too simplistic and generic. I think a fatality pack is in order before they start working on more characters.

Sidenote: I'm betting they used the two clawed freddy for reasons similar to Spencer's flipping bionic arm in MVC3. If he had one claw, when he's on one side of the screen his regular arm would be out and it wouldn't make sense with his clawing animations.

Hahahah good one.
Don't get smart. You don't like it? Then don't I could care less lol cause he's comin and there's nothing you can do to stop it lol

No need to gloat. I wont be buying him. Then when all the people that bought him, cant use him online 50% of the time, due to one half of the community not having him, then we'll see if it was worth it.

You're right, he's coming, no one can do anything about it. Time will tell if it was worth it.

Lolx its funny how someone can criticize
but still go out of their way to read all 4 topics
and then post on it
smhhh shammeee