People with amazing Win/loss ratio's that hang out in the Beginner Room.

I don't get it; some people have a W/L ratio of like 1000/1000. Is there a way to hide your W/L ratio or something?

I don't get it; some people have a W/L ratio of like 1000/1000. Is there a way to hide your W/L ratio or something?

i don't think it's that i think it might just be a connection error or something. but if there is tho why hide it so how good u might be.

i played a Kang player with a 2000/200 ratio and he lived on the classic low string so i blocked low with Quan Chi and out played them. they left after i beat them.

to day i beat a guy with 3458 wins and 200 losses beat him 8 out of the 8 we did he sent me a messages that said

"why play if you just use kratos leave mk and go ****ing play god of war u noob."

so i said this

"fine i won't pick kratos tell me who you want to lose to and i'd be happy to beat u again."

he never wrote back.

lol some people just suck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, blame the character for not being an MK character for his loss, oh that is classic.

Ill jump in the beginners room sometimes to play King of the Hill with my noob friends and I end up destroying the compitetion, but my friends getting better. He has a 6-69 ratio but he puts up a hell of a fight. Shows records dont mean anything. My records in ranked are 142-104 and player 330-171. These records mean nothing because I cant remember how many times a 20-9 player has beaten me (only twice but to get my point across.) So if you hop in a beginner lobby with a 1200-200 guy theyre normally garbage.

What the F is up with these people? I setup a "KOTHNEWBS" room the other day. My friends and I are playing and while I show as having a good record (something like 250-90 in player) it's mostly against friends just for fun. So we're playing, another 1 or 2 people join and they are our skill level - all is going well.

Guy comes in and goes nuts with Kenshi, Cage, etc..... I look later and the f*cker has 1,200 wins. I mean seriously?

Why do you think they have good Win/Losses anyways? it's because they challenge noobs.
and whenever they are getting their ass kicked they leave a match. Now there are players out their who
have good scores because they just have no life & have mastered MK9, but also their are people who have good scores because they are just cheap.

i was scoping out the beginners room not to fight just to see peoples records it's funny there was a guy there that had 2003 wins and 200 losses.

how bad he was my cyrax killed his crappy noob he left the room after that. i was surprised he didn't send me hate mail.

Why do you think they have good Win/Losses anyways? it's because they challenge noobs.

i don't think they have good records if they hang out in the newbie room i go there to beat them i don't challenge the new guys i want them to play and learn and be able to get better i think it's bs that these people do this kind of stuff.

they can think of me as their saviour lol

Last edited:
My win/loss is somewhat average I suppose. 600+/500+ ish. Most of my losses are to guys with negative ratios who either spammed me the whole match in some way, or just zoned me into hell. However, I will say that I never go in the beginner rooms, but the guys with the ridiculous ratios tend to be terrible at the game. I just want to know how there are people with 2000+ wins and less than 10 losses when I got more losses than that just from glitches like getting a loss for every game regardless of the outcome?