Most Hated Character!

I hate Jax,Stryker,Motaro(easy sub-boss and I don't like unicorns or whatever he is),Rain(wears purple,was a wuss cause he traitored his homeland)Jarek,Kai,Reiko,and the new guys from MKD.

Someone doesn't know what a unicorn is. :lol:

Unbelievable... Motaro is a CENTAUR not a unicorn.

Say it with me:

UNICORN

tn_younguni%5B1%5D.gif

CENTAUR

centaur.jpg

I knew he was a centaur.I called him a unicorn for a joke and as an insult cause he stinks.I don't like him very much though.He was killed by Sheeva.

I never knew he was so popular.And there's no need to bash me because I don't like a character.But I did assume thats how he died since it was also in Kano's konquest for MKDA.I thought the konquests were kannon.If he she never killed Motaro then how did Kano come to become Shao Kahns new general?

FlameKiller316 said:
well i never liked Stryker. I've never liked him! Also, Hsu Hao.... there was no point in him. And Dairou and Darrius. Stryker, Hsu-Hao, Dariou and Darrius
I hate Hsu Hao he is a type of character you would say WHO THE HELL IS HE?I hope he dies also

I hate:
stryker
sheeva
moloch
drahmin
fujin
reiko
jarek
mavado
kira
ashrah
nitara
havik
li mei
hsu hao
dairou
darrius
hotaru
kobra
tanya
kai

I hate the following:

Kobra (FUCK)

Dairou

Mileena (never liked her except her boobs)

SHUJINKO...HOLY FUCK I HATE THAT FUCKING DICKHEAD. What kind of fucking combos does this dumbass have? Mighty Jinko? Hardcore? Umm....creativity?

\Stryker was gay...fucking police

Old reptile...i like him as an actual reptile

Baraka...just cant stand the retard even if he/she/it is a classic