Most Hated Character!

i'd like to thank all of you that replied in the "The Best Ninja" topic, and would also like to know who everyones least favorite character is. this could include that the character is too cheap, to friggin hard to beat, or anything else that you would like to say.

thank you everone. :)

I despise the following...

Regular characters - Kano stryker jax and all the new female characters from MK4 and up, except Nitara. she was the only new girl i thought was cool.

Bosses - motaro and molach. they're just a waste of time and clearly a lack of imagination on the part of the team. they just need to do away with the cliche that the bosses "body guard" has to be some hulking beast of a creature. that's been the case in all the mk's except deception. but i think the only reason they didnt come up with a monstrous subboss for this one is cuz they just couldnt figure out any kind of creature that the dragon king would want to have as a guard. they probably figured he'd be too strongheaded and cocky to think he needs one, and so instead decided to write an angle in the story where you'd instead fight your most likely opposition. something stupid like that. i really hated moloch though.

Worst character ever IMO is Kobra. A mix of way too many fighting games that don't mix with MK.

Lots of folks hate Jax, but I never disliked him. Stryker just looked gay, well, he was gay, but that's no reason not to like somebody, well, maybe, yeah it is. Stryker was gay and sucked.

Mokap was on my list of shitty guys too till I punched him in Chaosrealm and he hollered, 'Oh, my BALLS!'.

Back to the straight answer starting from most hated.

1. Kobra
2. Stryker
3. Tanya

I guess I'm too classic to even know half the characters you meantion, I stopped at MK3. :) And most hated ninja would probably be:

Cheap and hard to beat: Mileena. Very cheap, its like the computer decides its time for you to lose and makes it so by any means.

Lame: Classic Subzero and his nosepinch fatality from Ultimate MK3.

hmmmm...

Stryker (cause... well DUH!)
Kobra (a street fight chracter that got lost and ended up in mkd)
Sonya (i'm sorry but she always bugged me... and i dislike blonds)
and Mokap... cause he's stupid

Regular Characters~LUI KANG~ im sry i just dislike him so much! I mean how does the Karate Kid win like all the MK games (storyline) when against A guy who instanly frezzes stuff and a Heck risen specktor! In MKDA i was so happy when he died! OH that was great and now hes back well at least hes dead ***SPOILER STOP READING IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HERE HIS ENDING***
now he turns into a human at the end! god!

i also dislike Kano, Stryker, and Rain

The only reasons i Dislike rain is because i think he kind of just adobted raidens stuff and i think that in UMK3 they had too many ninjas, i mean Sub~zERO AND Reptile and Scorpion were the orininols and think it should stay that way but i like Ermac now because he doesnt look so much the same as the others like in UMK3 they were just diffrent colors. May b if rain was re made i would like him more.

Bosses~ Quan~Chi b/c he is just annoying..i like classic characters and the new ones from MK4 and MKG i thought were kind of useless(tanya, Rekio,Jareik) Rember this is all my oppion so please dont get offended

PuNkRoCkMKxX said:
Regular Characters~LUI KANG~ im sry i just dislike him so much! I mean how does the Karate Kid win like all the MK games (storyline) when against A guy who instanly frezzes stuff and a Heck risen specktor! In MKDA i was so happy when he died! OH that was great and now hes back well at least hes dead ***SPOILER STOP READING IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HERE HIS ENDING***
now he turns into a human at the end! god!

i also dislike Kano, Stryker, and Rain

The only reasons i Dislike rain is because i think he kind of just adobted raidens stuff and i think that in UMK3 they had too many ninjas, i mean Sub~zERO AND Reptile and Scorpion were the orininols and think it should stay that way but i like Ermac now because he doesnt look so much the same as the others like in UMK3 they were just diffrent colors. May b if rain was re made i would like him more.

Bosses~ Quan~Chi b/c he is just annoying..i like classic characters and the new ones from MK4 and MKG i thought were kind of useless(tanya, Rekio,Jareik) Rember this is all my oppion so please dont get offended
man, you change your avatar more than Michael Jackson changes his nose :!: :lol:
im just playing

I like Tanya!!...just love her as evil bitch!! mhh...lame characters, let me think.....Kobra, Jarek, Lui Kang, Shujinko, Jax, Sektor and Kira

I think that the worst mk characters was all the fucking stupid mk6 new characters. I like Sub-Zero, but in mk6 he is with a f***in' bowl on his head