Sometimes I just hate online

The lag is unbearable for me. I've still only played a handful of ranked matches because of it.

And I must be lucky not to have ever gotten any hatemail. Played a couple hundred matches in SSF4 and the most I ever got was "GG" when I win and a few tips and (actually legit) compliments when I lose.

haha *****!! i fount you!! now i bet u wish you hadnt sent dem petty ass ggs. Immo **** u and your kung lao up ***** nigga, watch me *****. Im 1 step closer to finding where u live!! wait till i do man, its gone be bad newz for u *****!!!!

.....just kidding, i'm not that crazy mofo, but hey, Gotta love gamer rage

I laughed so hard at this cause you were dead on with their response. I'll rarely upload a vid of someone being a douchebag online but when I do, and they find it? Their response is always exactly that.

One time I didn't want to play against this guy in UMK3 cause his connection was in the red. Having played somebody beforehand whose ping was only slightly better than his that lagged out completely, I avoided playing him altogether. Now keep in mind - I did not play this person once. Because I didn't want to play against someone I knew was going to lag out, he thought in his infinite wisdom that it would be a good idea to call me a p*ssy.

So I took a video of the guy being a tool and put it on my channel. A few weeks later he finds it. He explained how I have "no life" to take a cellphone out of my pocket and hit record, so I banned the worthless know-nothing.

Not even ten minutes later I get about twenty messages in my inbox. Apparently, he spent his incredibly valuable time making a new YouTube account and rage spammed hate comments on every one of my videos. Cause you know, that's what somebody who has a life does :laugh:

I never rage quit but pretty much this game just boils down to holding block until the person is done with their combo, then you try your own.