Sometimes I just hate online

AlexDC22

this happened at the gamefaqs room, and while we have some great players there, very talented ones at that, there still a few that are anal....i just dont understand lol

this is what i mean, is just a game folks lol
sadly this dude jinzen- had an attitude from the get go.
why post this? to expose him, like it or not he was in the wrong.

so after beating him like 5 times with KL and LK, he wins one with his reptile, which by the way doesnt hold a candle on kakypoos reptile, kakys is way better than this dudes.

so anyways, on the last match, we got that slow motion type of lag, and i couldnt connect on the combos i was before, i suck even more with lag lol, and yes i suck without it too lol
so i lost, but he apparently was aggrabated by losing to me...dont know why the hate...

chat log
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/img0106wx.jpg/

hate mail lol
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/img0105ru.jpg/

jinzen- grow up bro ;)

I never had a shit talker to me but I want one so bad. Hmmmmmm maybe I should look for this guy to kick his ass.

I find it amusing. The worst I've ever gotten was someone told me to shove an Ermac action figure up my bumhole. That's honestly the worst which is nothing, I've never had any real problems. I've beaten people 10+ to 0, and still got GGs/nice chats talking about practicing and getting better.

I guess me and Ermac has something in common then:), he probably qqd cuz most people hate Ermac, I have a friend notorious for raging about him and a few others. Anyways, people elated with ego will probably rage about losing, cuz that's what some people do, especially if they start getting better and learning more combos, they'll rage eternally.

he got real mad i think when i did liu kangs back,3,1,2 combo 5x lol twice in a row lol
his record is like 520+/120+
shows you how misleading those records can be lol
also the saddest part was that i just started to use liu kang today, like a few hours before i fought this dude, so i still have much to learn from him lol

I'll look for his ass tomarrow dude. Hopefully, I kan beat. I lose against people with that record sometimes.

And here's a Liu Kang thread if you wanna learn about him.
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...Me-In-Mortal-Kombat!-quot?p=337790#post337790

I'll show this guy a real Liu Kang.

haha sweet, and yes ive been looking at that, but thanks anyways bro...please teach him a few things lol
also dont worry, his only character thats desent is reptile, his ermac is pathetic to say the least, he runs away and blocks and shoot at times lol
so i spammed him with kung laos low hat, then he started to move, and then he got owned hahaha :D

Nothing beats:

and

haha *****!! i fount you!! now i bet u wish you hadnt sent dem petty ass ggs. Immo **** u and your kung lao up ***** nigga, watch me *****. Im 1 step closer to finding where u live!! wait till i do man, its gone be bad newz for u *****!!!!

.....just kidding, i'm not that crazy mofo, but hey, Gotta love gamer rage

its just funny how people call you a cheater doing moves that are in the game for a reason lol
i just finished a guy off flawlessly both rounds lol
i trapped him with liu kang in the corner with the back 3,1,2 combo 5x lol
and as soon as he got up i kept repeating it lol, he couldnt do nothing about it, it was cool to see scorpion floating for so long lol

its just funny how people call you a cheater doing moves that are in the game for a reason lol
i just finished a guy off flawlessly both rounds lol
i trapped him with liu kang in the corner with the back 3,1,2 combo 5x lol
and as soon as he got up i kept repeating it lol, he couldnt do nothing about it, it was cool to see scorpion floating for so long lol

LOL dude i love doing that with liu kang but people get mad so i try to switch it up. Truly there is nothing like beating a scorpion spammer

someone once called me cheap because i combo'd him in the corner with SZ -.- literally got a message saying sth like "cheap cornering b****"

this happened at the gamefaqs room, and while we have some great players there, very talented ones at that, there still a few that are anal....i just dont understand lol

this is what i mean, is just a game folks lol
sadly this dude jinzen- had an attitude from the get go.
why post this? to expose him, like it or not he was in the wrong.

so after beating him like 5 times with KL and LK, he wins one with his reptile, which by the way doesnt hold a candle on kakypoos reptile, kakys is way better than this dudes.

so anyways, on the last match, we got that slow motion type of lag, and i couldnt connect on the combos i was before, i suck even more with lag lol, and yes i suck without it too lol
so i lost, but he apparently was aggrabated by losing to me...dont know why the hate...

chat log
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/img0106wx.jpg/

hate mail lol
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/img0105ru.jpg/

jinzen- grow up bro ;)

You say your 34? From your behavior with this situation is looks like you need to do a bit of growing up.

07b60121ed7a__1308699917000.jpg

The anti-spamming spammer rage of spam. The people who love to spam, then you counter their spam with your spam and that makes you a god-awful spammer. Isn't life grand? ^ _ ^

20eadf3b50bd__1308699926000.jpg

One of my favorites. He was like 450-120 or something along those lines. A good player, but no match for my Sektor! The funniest part though is the fact that, even when people lose, they tell you that YOU'RE the one who needs skill. Wa wa wa.

23b82b5dc5dc__1308699975000.jpg

Note: I beat this kid 3 times in a row with Sektor. 3-0. This kid picked Scorpion (under the guise of a hidden cursor), then Noob Saibot, and then I think he gave up all hope and went with Sheeva so he could spam her slow ass teleport stomp. Either way, I won. As for the name, my gamertag is Satans Miracle. You play a game were you beat someone to death with their own spine, but any mention of Satan seems to throw them over the top.

Bottom line; haters are going to hate. Whether they win or lose, they'll still hate on you. Don't get your feelings hurt, just keep fighting the good fight. :D

Last edited:
Just remember these unbelievably wise words when running into a scrub online, and you'll be able to laugh the encounter off every single time:

...In reality, the "scrub" has many more mental obstacles to overcome than anything actually going on during the game. The scrub has lost the game even before it starts. He's lost the game before he's chosen his character. He's lost the game even before the decision of which game is to be played has been made. His problem? He does not play to win.

The scrub would take great issue with this statement for he usually believes that he is playing to win, but he is bound up by an intricate construct of fictitious rules that prevent him from ever truly competing. These made-up rules vary from game to game, of course, but their character remains constant...

From: http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html

Spamming can only properly work in MK9 if the person does not adapt to the situation presented to them. Rather than adapt, the MK9 scrub wants to win without having to change their gameplan. They want to spam the Teleport Punch / character specific special moves / whatever lone BnB combo they happened to discover over and over without punishment or repercussion. When they come across someone who knows how to properly counter their lone tactic, they lose their head, and thus the match.

You say your 34? From your behavior with this situation is looks like you need to do a bit of growing up.

Oh stop being more adult than thou, is a game, we play it for fun, so if you like to join in the happy go lucky crew, youre more than welcome, no reason for that message, and the way i see it, you give respect you get respect in return, you give hate, youre going to get the same.

So spare me the you are more mature and cant have a laugh at this idiots expense, even tho he started it.
dont like what i post? then stay out, cus like i said, you get what you give.

Some people need to get their 4x4 piece of lumber out of their behind and enjoy life and make light of things like this. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Lately I am completely unable to play with Nightwolf with the lag. Impossible for me. I have an excellent Nightwolf but I really have to time his combos well and even the slighlest lag has an effect on my gameplay. Obviously against a spammer or someone who just do specials moves I feel extremely frustrated. But I don't think I am a scrub at all. If I lose, I lose, end of story. The lag happens for both sides, it's up to me to get over it, but it is really impossible for me to play a good online game for a while. Today for example after the patch, it seems the lag got worst for me, but my connection have seen better days :/

Even though I have met some really nasty players online...

I get plenty of hatemail because i do alot of kombos and they dont get hits in, and all they do is teleport and projectile spam. I'm used to it, i literally use it to show my family and get a good laugh!