some random questions

Kombatfan

i missed a few of the games and i got a few questions
1.was smoke the orginal sub zeros friend or the now sub zero?
2.who is shinniok?
3.what ever happened to kintaro?
4.did the orginal sub kill scorpion or the new one?
5.what happend to reptile?9 did he turn into the dragon king)

1. Smoke was the second Sub-Zero's (MK2-MKD sub-zero) friend
2. Shinnok was a Fallen Elder God who wanted to take control of the realms (I think) but was defeated and sent to the Netherealm by Raiden
3. I have no idea what happen to Kintaro
4. The Sub-Zero from Mythologies-MK1 was the one who killed Scorpion
5 Appearently Onaga possesed Reptile or something

Robot Commander is right about Shinnok, but in the movie annihilation, shinnok is Shao Khan an Raidens dad...but everyone knows that the movies are completly @*&% up

yeah, Shinnok is one (i dont know his element), Raiden (thunder....but i think that he said that he wasnt an elder god....but that was in a movie again), and Fujin from MK4 is the elder god of wind, and there are more in MK:SZM, like the earth elder, but its been so long since ive played that game, i hardly remember it.

Thing is when I saw Shang Tsung young in the first movie, I knew something was messed up. And how could Shinnok be Shao Kahn's dad? Man those taglines are crap.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, it could be worse. You could watch Street Fighter: The Movie. Or play Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game: The Abortion of a Franchise.

Robot Commander said:
Thing is when I saw Shang Tsung young in the first movie, I knew something was messed up. And how could Shinnok be Shao Kahn's dad? Man those taglines are crap.
i dont like correcting people, so sorry...and please point it out if i am being rude... :oops: (sorry) but (not to be dorky) i think shang can keep his youth alive by his souls that he captures, but i dont know

finishhim000 said:
Gentlemen, gentlemen, it could be worse. You could watch Street Fighter: The Movie. Or play Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game: The Abortion of a Franchise.

I agree as bad as the movies were at least they wernt as bad as street fighter the movie

Black Warrior, that is some serious, as Lloyd Christmas would put it, "rapist wit."
*Stands up and applauds*

On an unrelated note, an idea I had for an MK game, more in the classic style, had Shang Tsung playable, but gone back to his old self, yet not as old and decrepid as MK1.

well see I figured that would be one of the advantages of playing him...My idea was certain characters would have advantages and disadvantages, especially pertaining to their opponent. I.E. S.T. couldn't do his Soul Steal Fatality on Cyrax or Sektor (They have no souls to take) On second thought, I'm not sure that's really an (dis)advantage, more like a subtle nuance.

Supa_Vegeta said:
Maybe Kintaro's takin' a break. Dunno, he should come back, I thought the Shokan were pretty crunk. 8)

Crunk? That's a new one for me. You crazy kids and your neo-slang.

Robot Commander said:
OH! my bad, i see what you mean now, the old tsung from mk1. gotcha :wink: