Rain Thread - "I am the Prince of Edenia"

Re: Rain Thread - "I am a direct descendant of Argus himself"

I should make one for Tremor.

Tremor thread - "Still waiting"

I'm dying to see TREMOR as DLC, but I don't think we'll ever see it.
Tremor would be DAY 1 DLC, for me.

Skarlet?
Not so much.

I'll get the compatibility pack instead, for Cyrax and Sektor's MK 3 costumes.

I'm dying to see TREMOR as DLC, but I don't think we'll ever see it.
Tremor would be DAY 1 DLC, for me.

Skarlet?
Not so much.

I'll get the compatibility pack instead, for Cyrax and Sektor's MK 3 costumes.

I got those too.
Not that it matters though, every time I use them the game desyncs :mad:

I got those too.
Not that it matters though, every time I use them the game desyncs :mad:

I love the little effect they put into Sektor. Watch his back when he uses his Flamethrower/Missiles, it's really cool to see the little jets of heat. =)

*gets comfy, puts feet up*
Yup, this thread. Patiently waiting ^______^

You know, I might just have to main Rain, for the following reasons:

He's a Ninja, which is what MK is all about.

He's Purple, which is my favorite color.

Water vs Ice would be interesting (Rain vs Sub Zero)

yeah....

Also, this is just speculation, but I doubt his Water Jet will return: it covers too much of the screen on the 2D plane, it could be the EX version of his Water Drop, but then it's exactly the same as Subby's Ice Ball (Fireball, and then enhanced stream), and it's not quite as original as he could be.

You know, I might just have to main Rain, for the following reasons:

He's a Ninja, which is what MK is all about.

He's Purple, which is my favorite color.

Water vs Ice would be interesting (Rain vs Sub Zero)

yeah....

Also, this is just speculation, but I doubt his Water Jet will return: it covers too much of the screen on the 2D plane, it could be the EX version of his Water Drop, but then it's exactly the same as Subby's Ice Ball (Fireball, and then enhanced stream), and it's not quite as original as he could be.

I think the same, he well have a Waterball like in MKT but it wont have psychic habilities like it had just a waterball that pushes you back or maybe pop ups you like reptile's forceballs, and his Waterblast from MKA will be his enhanced version. (Similar to Reptile's Acid Spit and Acid Stream, and Sub's Ice ball and Ice beam)

But I hope has has both. And his water kick should return too.

I'm hoping Rain's Super Roundhouse Kick comes back in some form. And I also hope one of Rain's fatalities involving him summoning a large vortex of water (don't know what he would use it for, but it would be cool, IMO).

I can't wait. If time frames stay the same, Rain trailer in 8 days, playable in 15. :D

I can't wait. If time frames stay the same, Rain trailer in 8 days, playable in 15. :D

Rigo cortez said the last Friday "No Rain in the forecast for a while"... but we get a trailer on Tuesday 12th...

What do they consider awhile though?

I dont know maybe it means Rain is not going to be realesed on July 19th like we all think, maybe they will on July 26th, but I hope they do it ASAP.

Last edited:

I dont know maybe it means Rain is not going to be realesed on July 19th like we all think, maybe they will on July 25th, but I hope they do it ASAP.

Well if they make all dlc 2 weeks apart the 4th would end up on august 2, so it fits the timeline. Hopefully Rain is on the 18th, I've been waiting so long for Rain.

cant wait,he will be awesome like i said fox il inform you of his moves when i wake up on the day when rain comes out.

Last edited:

cant wait,he will be awesome like i siad fox il inform you of his moves when i wake up on the day when rain comes out.

Yep! Thanks, since PS3 gets the DLC's 12 hours later than Xbox.

Why? Why must Rain come the day I go on vacation accross the country from my PS3 (implying NRS keeps the same timeframe)? I will have to wait till I get back on the 25!

Rigo cortez said the last Friday "No Rain in the forecast for a while"... but we get a trailer on Tuesday 12th...

Rain's release should be around 19-20th of july.. it's just that there are lots of people who don't follow trmk or some other forum and they often tweet stuff like 'is rain gonna get released soon?' for example, and in this case, his release is away for another two weeks so it's normal for rigo to answer no Rain for a while. the timeline will probably stay the same, Rain should be available in two weeks from now or maybe a tiny bit more than that

I am not getting my hopes up on Rain (and I suggest that a few of you quick tempered fans do the same) I don't want to see a bunch of rage and rant threads about how you hate NRS...

Hopefully I am proved wrong ;)

Rain_Render_WM.jpg

YEAH!!!! gettin closer!!! ^_______^
(Open the image for bigger pic) I think he looks awesome! i like the detailing on his mask.

Rain_Render_WM.jpg

YEAH!!!! gettin closer!!! ^_______^
(Open the image for bigger pic) I think he looks awesome! i like the detailing on his mask.

I'm intrigued by this and would like to subscribe to your news letter lol.

Lookin' forward to Rain's video debut. =)