A story starring... YOU!!!!!!

Toxic

All major roles have now been taken! What's that? You wanted a role? Fear not, just put your name down and you will have a minor role. You might just be a grunt in the army, but at least your in the story. And minor roles can be asked for at any point throughout the story. If you wanted to see a few chapters before asking for a role, then apply after reading the first few chapters. I'll find a spot for you.

That's right, you. I'm going to write a story starring the members of TRMK.

There will be a large cast of characters and I will add more if I run out. Post below to request your character. It's first come first serve.

Characters:
-The main, highly sarcastic, protagonist = DCP
-The main, highly sarcastic, protagonist's best friend and biggest fan = Alisa
-The emperor/emperess of the alien fleet = Trilogy
-The leader of the human forces that crashed on the island = -Unknown-
-Four, mortal kombat combatants, you can write your own skills if you want, otherwise I'll make them
= Aldo Moreno who is good
= bbblp who is evil, and has a rather... Humourus... Fighting style
= killer ryno who is neutral
= love cowboy, who is good
-leader of alien kill team = Armon24
-alien marksman = Flying Jinko
-alien heavy gunner = ZALETA
-alien winged warrior = Dan Cowan
-alien stealth expert = VictorMefer
-human sniper in Alpha squad = Tenacious G
-demolitions expert in alpha squad = P53
-cqb expert in alpha squad = Mkray41
-hacker in alpha squad = Jade
-alpha squad leader = Thedjk
-drop ship pilot who often works with alpha team = MKdaz
-4 ninjas from the protagonists island
= Earth Ninja xxxBiohazardxxx
= Ice Ninja AMKproductions
= Smoke Ninja Recon Number 54
= Shadow Ninja Webster
-protagonists father = Rockhardmilkgun
-Dinosaur = maathew
-other characters (in case all other roles are taken)

I'll try and start writing on Sunday.
If it works well, I might do it again.

Last edited:
What does this mean?
"Four, mortal kombat combatants, you can write your own skills if you want, otherwise I'll make them."

Does that mean whoever picks that has four powers?

It means there are four available
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I get lazy writing on my ipod

What about the three ninjas? Is it possible I kan still pick 4 powers there with 2 other parnters or no?

Three people can be ordinary ninjas, four people can be mk kombatants with whatever powers they can think of.
So if you were a combatant, three other people could be kombatants and you could have whatever powers you want.

Maathew yes you can be the dinosaur.

I wish to be the villain.

My powers are super groping abilities, a bullet proof trench-coat, the ability to flash people at the speed of smell, and be covered in used lube so it is impossible to grapple me.

My powers are super groping abilities, a bullet proof trench-coat, the ability to flash people at the speed of smell, and be covered in used lube so it is impossible to grapple me.

Which villain? Evil combatant? Alien emperor? What?

Damnit! I wanted you to be a kombatant or ninja with me.

I wanna be one of the kombatants but I wanna be one of those kombtants that help out protagonist. My powers are ice, speed, teleportation as in I kan teleport to places far away but when he's pissed he kan teleport like Smoke and use it in his fighting, and telekensis but I want to be how Kenshi was with his telekensis in MKDA and barely know how to kontrol it. My fighting style is Jeet Kune Doo.

I would like to be a ninja Kombatant with the power of earth. I would also like to be the leader of the alien kill team or the alien heavy gunner. Any of those would be fine. I'm sure the story will be awesome!