Top Ten

I hate Jax, Stryker, Nightwolf and Mokap. Though now I don't hate Nightwolf so much anymore. I'm teetering on the edge of hating Liu Kang, though, I never liked him.

Wow, nobody likes Stryker, it seems. I, for one, like Kabal. Was never really one for the female characters, but there's a difference between not playing and hating. I just never liked Sheeva. Maybe MK: Annihilation soured me on her. That and Rain and Ermac got cheesy deaths, Kabal wasn't even in the movie, and...*whew* don't get me started on Annihilation. But it could be worse, it could be Street Fighter: The Movie.

i hate these mk characters kai,tanya,stryker thay should have taken some other old mk character in deception instead of tanya...

I dont like Tanya, Darrius, Dairou, Shao Kahn as a playable charater, Motaro as a playable character, Kobra, Sonya, Liu Kang and Noob-Saibot/Smoke.

Probably more but I have a crap memory :oops:

i hate kabal, styker, kobra, nightwolf, , sheeva, darrious, and asharh, i dislike shaw kahn, mortoro, rain, jax( he is the only good black charcte and i mean no offense but u have to have a tokken black guy)

1.Lui Kang( i only liked the zombie version in MKD)
2.Bo`Ri Cho (embaressement to all MK)
3.Stryker
4.Quain Chi (sry he annoys me)
5.Kano

sry i could only think of five 8)

well i also dislike tanya (uglyness), kintaro (too damn cheap), but i hate stryker and mokap (the gayest beings to ever cross the minds of Boon and the gang :x