Skarlet Thread - "Yiah!"

@rikolaw THANK YOU for the post! Finally, some combos to work with. For a year I have been trying to become more proficient with Skarlet, but I just couldn't "get" a feel for her. Now maybe I can!

Yeah she has one of the coolest playstyles IMO.

And her character concept is kind of cool. I remember people getting pissed when she threw a blood ball.

Doesn't seem so weird to me as of now. mainly because it appears she can solidify blood, so it makes sense she can use it to hurt people.

Yeah she has one of the coolest playstyles IMO.

And her character concept is kind of cool. I remember people getting pissed when she threw a blood ball.

Doesn't seem so weird to me as of now. mainly because it appears she can solidify blood, so it makes sense she can use it to hurt people.

It's different and i think she will be even better more complete in MK10 .

40% 1 bar midscreen

Jip, f2, 1, 2, 1+2 ~ Red Dash ~ Up slash - 4 ~ Red Dash ~ ex Down Slash - dash uppercut

Try jip, B2, DB2, dash, 2, DB2, dash, 2 DF2, dash 1,1 D,F 1

No meter and it's I believe the same damage

Btw, anytime you do an up or down slash mid combo do it with a red dash. 1. It is more likely to.connect. 2. You gain more meter.

My bnb with skarlet is this....

Wether you start with f4, or red dash, njp, b2 whatever....rd ds 2 rd ds 2 rd ds dash 112 you get very good damage from any situational start, good meter, and a standing reset.