Skarlet Thread - "Yiah!"

Re: Skarlet Thread- "Yiah!"

Now, I played a bit more, I discovered she is not OP, she has many weaknesses.
She has many advantages but ill name her weaknesses here:

She does very low damage
She has very slow recovery times
Her teleport is very punishable
And more but I have to play more to be sure.

I dont think she doesnt need a nerf anymore.

Now, I played a bit more, I discovered she is not OP, she has many weaknesses.
She has many advantages but ill name her weaknesses here:

She does very low damage
She has very slow recovery times
Her teleport is very punishable
And more but I have to play more to be sure.

I dont think she doesnt need a nerf anymore.

i agree with everything (well, i havent spent enough time to really see how punishable her tele is, she comes in at a odd angle so it could be good or bad) sept the damage, at least for when using d,b,2 and d,f,2 combo juggles. you can do 40% damage without meter or jumpins. her other combos that do not rely on those 2 moves are actually less (and appear to be within reasonable range, not really low, but decent) which makes me think its unintended damage scaling. kang and kanos repetitive easy kombos are in fact worst then the better bnbs they have. maybe skarlett is diff i dunno, but 40% meterless for 8 hits seems pretty high to me.

atm thats like the only thing i could possible find that might be off about her, which is impressive to say teh least.

j1,f2,1,2,12,~df3,~f2,~ff,b1,1,f4,~df3,~f2,~ff,f3,1,~df3,~X-ray - Skarlet kombo challenge (the one in the mkast video)

So I was playing as Skarlet and opened the fight with Classic Noob and when I went in to perform an x-ray, the game froze (frist time the game had foze on me). I didn't think anything of it so I turned off my PS3 and restarted it, completed a ladder just fine, went in to do some training practice and picked classic Cyrax as my punching bag and when I went in to do an x-ray, my game froze again! Has anyone had a problem with the game freezing while performing an x-ray on an opponent wearing a classic costumes?

So I was playing as Skarlet and opened the fight with Classic Noob and when I went in to perform an x-ray, the game froze (frist time the game had foze on me). I din't think anything of it so I turned off my PS3 and restarted it, completed a ladder just fine, went in to do some training practice and picked classic Cyrax as my punching bag and when I went in to do an x-ray, my game froze again! Has anyone had a problem with the game freezing while facing opponent with classic costumes?
Nope, yet I play on an Xbox 360.

b+2,down slash, dash 2,3,up slash, dash, 4,3 36% damage (40 with jumpin) and puts you at naerly full screen distance at end. i fooking love her 4,3

So I was playing as Skarlet and opened the fight with Classic Noob and when I went in to perform an x-ray, the game froze (frist time the game had foze on me). I didn't think anything of it so I turned off my PS3 and restarted it, completed a ladder just fine, went in to do some training practice and picked classic Cyrax as my punching bag and when I went in to do an x-ray, my game froze again! Has anyone had a problem with the game freezing while performing an x-ray on an opponent wearing a classic costumes?

My game frozed like 5 times since I got it (the game), is normal.

Skarlet is cool, she doesnt convince me entirely but is fun, I wont main her but she worth the $5.

I just love using her xrax on Baraka, he looks like a big bass fish lol,
even more so than using reptiles xray

she's cool

but has the most annoying voice in the entire game

I have to agree with this. Her voice gets really irritating after awhile.

My game frozed like 5 times since I got it (the game), is normal.

Hmmmm. Today was the first time it's frozen on me but it's weird it froze while fighting 2 characters in their classic costumes. I hope my game ain't messed up.

also i havent landed it exactly yet but i knwo you can do it.

f+3,2,1xxupslash,red dash,slidexxupslash (keep combo going)

the farthest ive gotten so far is the slidexxupslash because i stumble, need to get more aquainted with it. i also think you might be able to f+3,2,1xxupslash, dash, 4,3xxupslash, red dash, slidexxupslash and keep going, but i havent tried it yet.

b+2,down slash, dash 2,3,up slash, dash, 4,3 36% damage (40 with jumpin) and puts you at naerly full screen distance at end. i fooking love her 4,3

opss, this combo is simple, easy to do and pretty good !

Thanks a lot !! XD

I bought skarlet, And I just figured out her FORWARD grab does 11%, and her Backwards grab does 17%! WOAH!

opss, this combo is simple, easy to do and pretty good !

Thanks a lot !! XD
thanks, im trying to see if i can start with anything other then b+2, its nice, but kinda slow and is just a basic hit, not a overhead or a low.

also a post i did earlier, i mean f+3,2xxupslash, not f+3,2,1xxupslash. ive yet to get f+3,2,1xxupslash to connect with the slidexxupslash

the mere fact that you can START a combo with red dashxxslidexxupslash is quite nice, her only real low hit combo starter (technically).

the dash is great as it closes distance and speeds up the animation of upslash/downslash and provides a real mixup/mindgame with slide/downslash/upslash adn the ability to cancel into either slash from slide itself..really dangerous mindgame there.

I have some combos that i dont see on the front page

JP(i use 2),Back+2, Down Slash, dash, 2, Down Slash, dash, 2, Up Slash, dash, 4,3 41% damage

JP(i use 2),Back+2, Down Slash, dash, 1, 1, Up Slash, JK(i use 4), EX Teleport 37% damage

corner
Back+1, 1, Forward+4, Up Slash, Up+3, 4, EX Teleport 37% damage

i have some more that i might put up :)

Im really liking Skarlet, perhaps is the first female ill main.

I figured out myself this ones, and they are really easy and good looking

Normal Combos:
23% 7 Hits: F+2,1,2,1+2 - Dagger Toss
24% 6 Hits: F+2,1,2,1+2 - Blood Drop
31% 9 Hits: B+2 - Down Slash - Dash - F+2,1,2,1+2 - Dagger Toss

Enhanced Combos:
27% 11 Hits: F+2,1,2,1+2 - X Dagger Toss
27% 10 Hits: F+2,1,2,1+2 - X Blood Drop
33% 13 Hits: B+2 - Down Slash - Dash - F+2,1,2,1+2 - X Dagger Toss

Last edited: