ebay and fight sticks

oh i shall, in detail lol. i never used ebay before so after checking it out more the guy is all positive reviews and he replaced some of the already sanwa buttons with orange sanwa. i like orange lol.

worse case scenario i learn how to mod the thing to make it even better. should be getting my ps3 skin this week and this thing this or next week lol.

edit: i just put 3 lol's in a single post. i need to stop drinking tonight (and before you be judgin, its my night off :D)

Well the fact that its priced at $119 should hint its worth(ROFL thats obvious) i mean, i see some that are 15 dollars or just 99 cents. As long as the mailmen dont screw up, im pretty sure it was a good buy

The sellers rating looked pretty good, that's usually something you want to look into before buying stuff and past customer reviews on the seller. But you should be good man :D.

If you ever feel the need to switch out some stuff on the fight stick, this site is excellent: http://www.lizardlick.com/ (weird name I know but great site lol)

i may, if it doesnt have a octagonal gate i might purchase that (seems like it would work better for me) but i think i like the japanese ball tops more then the bat tops.

i ultimately decided on looking for a madcatz tourney stick because i heard it was more mod friendly and i didnt wanna shell out a full 200 or so for uber one. i may try and find a way to skin it as well eventually. this is my first fighting game ive took semi seriously in years but ive learned i love fighting games so much i may have to invest in them. ill be getting ss4 eventually as well. I was mainly worried it was the reg fight stick not the tourney. The guy replied to my questions shortly after i bought and told me it is indeed the tourney edition and that hes already packaged it, it will be shipped tommorrow :)

6 months ago i was borderline homeless, im a lineserver now, looking to get into linecook/prepcook. things change if you keep at it. tho it helps i dont have much in terms of bills atm, other then my damn medical bill! i run budget checks every week to keep track of my cash so i dont over extend tho. I should so skin the fight stick with a mortal kombat theme :p

edit: i just put 3 lol's in a single post. i need to stop drinking tonight (and before you be judgin, its my night off :D)

the fact that you counted them is mind baffling o_O lol

I usually re-read my posts and when you read "lol" so many times it sounds like a overexcited 7 year old to me. in spite of my poor grammar *typing on a tiny netbook, fingers not so tiny* spelling and general sentence structure i am a amateur writer so if something doesnt at least flow right it bothers me. I usually dont care about it tho on forums.

ill do a initial impressions then a few days later after ive re-learned the characters i use ill post a updated impressions.

I usually re-read my posts and when you read "lol" so many times it sounds like a overexcited 7 year old to me. in spite of my poor grammar *typing on a tiny netbook, fingers not so tiny* spelling and general sentence structure i am a amateur writer so if something doesnt at least flow right it bothers me. I usually dont care about it tho on forums.
Haha, I do that too. I'm also an amateur writer :)

tournament edition.. is that the one where if you buy it , it comes the game and klassic costumes for Ermac?

no i got the street fighter tournament edition stick mainly because i think its of a higher quality then the mk stick. i believe there was a package deal at one point where you could get ss4 with the stick but i dont know for sure.

either way im just getting the stick, retails for 150 pluss tax, im gettting it for 132 after shipping (120) and the guy modded it with different color sanwa parts then the stock ones (orange).

tournament edition is basically REALLY close to having the front part of an arcade system in your lap, its heavier and more precise then the reg edition, and uses sanwa parts which is a japanese arcade manufacturer, pretty much the best parts you can get.