Chat room spam

AlexDC22

what can be done? this dude always does this, his id is something like "xx_la-flauta_xx" i just saw this on goros lair, what can be done? ****ing idiot, every one tells him to stop, but he continues.

well i havent seen it, well only with this dude, is there anything that can be done? its just annoying bro, the sad part is that he talks a big game, but i fought him and beat him 3 times in a row, and am not that good lol

anyways, wish there was a way to can his ass.

hahaha your having trouble with one spammer on PSN? thats nothing man, everyone and their grandmother spams om XBL

hmmm, ill try that, is just annoying, he keeps cursing all this stupid shit and he fills up the whole screen...thanks for the tip.

Yeah, from my experience the guys who spam the chat room have very little skill in game.

I had one guy who kept writing "fight me 1v1 b******" so I challenged him. He picked Sektor and spammed teleport, so after wiping the floor with him, he chose Kitana, I was Kitana aswell so maybe he wanted to rub it in if he won? well needless to say, he spammed the fans over and over, he then received a 46% combo and quit.

I love MK