Who Is The Best Ninja?

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS REPTILE THEN SCORPION THEN SUB ZERO THEN NOOB SAIBOT

AND FOR A FEMALE IT IS DEFINETLY MILENA SHES SO HOT HAVE YOU SEEN HER PICTUERS IN MKD :p

Does anyone know where there's a page where you can find cool storylines and stuff on all the characters, mainly the ninjas?

I would have to say for male:
1. REPTILE
2. Ermac
3. Sub-Zero
4. Rain
5. Chameleon
6. Sektor
7. Smoke
8. Cyrax
9. Noob
10. Scorpion

For females:
1. Frost
2. Jade
3. Kitana
4. Mileena

Ninajs(or whatever) are deffintely my favorites in the games

my name says every thing reptile is the bomb

hes so cool he can freeze better than subby and hes so hot blaze got nothin on him

scorpion may be a slashin killer with a dagger that shoots out of his hand. reptile may be an awesome acid-sptting lizard ninja. Ermac may be a kool red ninja of glitch origin. smoke may be a super-kool gray ninja that can teleport. Yet, nothing is kooler than Sub-Zero. Nothing is kooler than his spine rip. yoink!
MK4-Fatality-Sub01.jpg

MK4-fatality-sub.jpg

Ive always liked Reptile ever since I first found him in MK1 back in the day. In my opinion MK2 Reptile has the best set of moves and is the most accessable character in any of the MK games. And he just looks cool haha

SuTeBeN said:
Does anyone know where there's a page where you can find cool storylines and stuff on all the characters, mainly the ninjas?

I would have to say for male:
1. REPTILE
2. Ermac
3. Sub-Zero
4. Rain
5. Chameleon
6. Sektor
7. Smoke
8. Cyrax
9. Noob
10. Scorpion

For females:
1. Frost
2. Jade
3. Kitana
4. Mileena

Ninajs(or whatever) are deffintely my favorites in the games

Go to wikipedia.com and type in mortal kombat

I'd pick Noob Saibot because I like to use his cheap "cloud move" from MK Trilogy.

I think Sub Zero's pretty cool too.