Who Is The Best Ninja?

nope female reptile samurai are japanese all the way ever heard of bushido their code? the same code the jap kamikaze went by in ww2

1 rain or subzero , i dont know who i like better, female jade

i did some research and i'll admit when i made a mistake

now being one of those times... samuris are also from japan

sorry my bad

but the original point i was trying to make is that the lin kuei do not consider themselves either samuri or ninja, their Lin Kuei and a pissy group at that :twisted:

Reptile from the old games. And from the newer ones...Ermac I think or Scorpion. Sub-Zero was good in DA but without his impale move on MK: D I'm useless with him :lol: .

BlackWarrior said:
i know there has been a lot of debate about this topic, so id like to hear what all of you have to say.
i like Human Smoke and Scorpion from mktrilogy and the robot smoke from MK:D

Ice(Sub Zero) is better than serpent(Scorpion), lightning(Rain), bag of warrior souls(Ermac), acid(Reptile), smoke(Smoke), or black oil(Noob Saibot)

I'd have to go with Scorpion for a few reasons:

No.1: He's the character I use most
No.2: He's been around since the beginning
No.3: Major ass-kicking powers :twisted:

It's definitely tough competition between Scorpion and Sub Zero. However i have to say Scorpion. He is the ultimate badass in MK.

best male - chameleon, best female - khameleon, but if they arent allowed, scorpion and frost. is reiko allowed?

DKF said:
It's definitely tough competition between Scorpion and Sub Zero. However i have to say Scorpion. He is the ultimate badass in MK.

I agree Scorpion's the best Ninja around, but closley followed by Reptile