Klassic Costume Pack Discussion

Re: Do u think we will get classic costumes in the playstation store this coming tues

is there some significance about Tuesday? is dlc suppose to come for MK?

Re: Do u think we will get classic costumes in the playstation store this coming tues

I hope so, cuz im not buying multiple copies to get all the klassics

Oh boy here we go.... threads every week about... DLC THIS TUESDAY!!!!???

It get's here when it get's here not really in a rush for it

I don't expect the klassic costumes to be up for download for at least 6+ months. I think they'll allow those that preordered their game to enjoy having the klassics to themselves for awhile before making them available to those who didn't preorder.

Kind of takes the whole incentive out of preordering for the costumes if they're going to put them up for DLC so soon.

Or they may release one retro costume once a week after a certain point, or maybe once a month. Let them trickle out, basically.

Go look on ebay them prices are crazy $55 for a classic kintana kiss my ass

Go look on ebay them prices are crazy $55 for a classic kintana kiss my ass

I cant believe people are actually buying those. Are the classic skins really that important? Even Hector Sanchez pretty much confirmed that the classic costumes would be DLC cause he told people over twitter "Patience people! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY"

I don't expect the klassic costumes to be up for download for at least 6+ months. I think they'll allow those that preordered their game to enjoy having the klassics to themselves for awhile before making them available to those who didn't preorder.

Kind of takes the whole incentive out of preordering for the costumes if they're going to put them up for DLC so soon.

Or they may release one retro costume once a week after a certain point, or maybe once a month. Let them trickle out, basically.

i don't think they'd wait long to release them. the costumes are already made. if they are gonna charge for them, it would make sense to release the DLC soon while the game is still in high demand. if they wait to long people may switch over to a newer released game and then NRS loses those potential sales.

i don't think they'd wait long to release them. the costumes are already made. if they are gonna charge for them, it would make sense to release the DLC soon while the game is still in high demand. if they wait to long people may switch over to a newer released game and then NRS loses those potential sales.

Them releasing DLC over a period of time would give players that lost interest an incentive to return to the game. Say a new character DLC with the klassic costumes to follow.

But who knows what their game plan is. Doesn't matter to me personally. I have the Reptile costume and that was really the only one I ever cared about.

Them releasing DLC over a period of time would give players that lost interest an incentive to return to the game. Say a new character DLC with the klassic costumes to follow.

But who knows what their game plan is. Doesn't matter to me personally. I have the Reptile costume and that was really the only one I ever cared about.

well I agree, I was talking in reference to the costumes. I could see characters being released later to bring back people but as for the costumes, since they are made and done it would make sense to release them now. I don't see those being a DLC item that would instantly bring people back. As for characters, Agreed I could totally see them doing that.

of course it is rare to see a game that has DLC continuously running. seems a lot of games get 1 or 2 major DLC releases then stops.

I have a feeling that the klassic costumes and maybe some other costumes will be released within a month since im sure they probably wanted some stuff out of the gate. Then within 2-3 months we will get Kenshi and Skarlett. Then 4-5 months probably towards the middle or end of summer we could get something new.

I cant believe people are actually buying those. Are the classic skins really that important? Even Hector Sanchez pretty much confirmed that the classic costumes would be DLC cause he told people over twitter "Patience people! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY"

Good idea!

I hope we get expansion packs and not dips and drabs of DLC, and they are looking at peoples wishlists and reactions to the game and working on improving the title in a generic way other than just Skins and Characters and Stages or challenges for DLC there are quite a few things that could be added as different options / choices within menu and so fourth some of it bells and whistles other stuff being game and menu improvements of what is already there... So although new stuff will keep it fresh improving on what is already there would be good also for instance.

Chapter select option in story mode
Fatality trainer - selectable fatality to try displayed
death chimes on low health barVS only
Character Vignettes for all characters
opening Cinematics + stats and leaderboards menu idle loop
Dedicated Music soundtrack Player - all music from game playable in option menu or necropolis
Custom music option PS3
Replay Video's saved to HDD
Classic announcer soundbytes
Vs mode for test your might / strike / sight
No Hud option

all of this feature related stuff would be great to see in a big update / or expansion pack and improve the title even more and push it's way to being the most feature rich Arcade fighter ever, with the top presentation values. Bearing in mind that the developers have confirmed some of this will be in game but is not and I hope we can expect atleast some of this to make it in eventually if not all

Of course eveyone wants new characters and arenas and the list goes on but I am hoping for this to be what the Ultimate Mortal Kombat will look like

Last edited:

I wish that the Klassic Costumes were unlocked by Secret stuff such as the Secret Reptile/Noob fights, would make the game a lot more interesting rather than just buying them..... >.<

My hope for Tuesday is that PSN will actually be back up and running.

I wish that the Klassic Costumes were unlocked by Secret stuff such as the Secret Reptile/Noob fights, would make the game a lot more interesting rather than just buying them..... >.<

That'd be lame. Who the hell would pre-order, then? no one.

I agree with the 6+ month waiting period. It makes much more sense to me.