Klassic Costume Pack Discussion

I would pay for a costume of Sub Zero from his Mortal Kombat Deception look.
I would also like to have Reptile's look from Armageddon. Sort of a reptile meets Mumra (from Thunder Cats look) I like it.

I just bought the klassic skins pack. But i'm having trouble doing scorpians fatality. I can't pull it off. down, up, up, R2 right?

^ yea that's what I did. But I can't pull it off. When I go UP, do I have to actually wait for him to come down fully before i go UP again? I think I'm not getting the motion/speed right. Please help.

^ yea that's what I did. But I can't pull it off. When I go UP, do I have to actually wait for him to come down fully before i go UP again? I think I'm not getting the motion/speed right. Please help.

Perform the move at regular speed, but hold the L2 button while you do it. It prevents the character from jumping. Works for me every time.

Have we gotten any news or worthwhile speculation/rumors on the other Compatibility Pack skin (I know one of them is Unmasked Sub-Zero)?

Im assuming the other one is going to be the cyber smoke skin. Just from the previous mentions, nothing in stone. And seeing as they have been doing the rest in pairs, Sub and Smoke are a decent pair.

I agree. I dont mind the free skins being the ninjas but I hope (if they do continue skins and plan to charge for them) that they are the non ninjas and the DLC characters.