Klassic Costume Pack Discussion

Re: ALL Classic DLC costumes and fatalites compilation

would i be right to assume that the pre-order "dlc" is alll on the disk - so could be made available immediately?

Companies do that so if you are playing against another player that is using it,
you can see the costume too.

No disrespect, but that does not make any sense at all.
You mean to tell me that later on when we get DLC characters, i cannot fight with some one who has said dlc character if i dont have it?

also, is it me? or is anyone else tired of paying for things included on the disc already?

You mean to tell me that later on when we get DLC characters, i cannot fight with some one who has said dlc character if i dont have it?

also, is it me? or is anyone else tired of paying for things included on the disc already?
no you not the only one tired of paying for it, but the fact that we do pay for it means that scandalous DLC will be around forever. DLC is one of the best money making schemes ever

It's actually not that nonsensical. Without an update (be it a downloaded patch or downloading the characters themselves) you wouldn't be able to play against a character that you haven't bought/isn't on the disc. The data necessary to render that character wouldn't exist on your system. You could fight the person who has the DLC character, but you couldn't fight against the DLC character.

Thank you for the vid. Now I know what I get when PSN comes back up. Also, did anyone else notice when mileena gets knocked onto the pit and come back up, she wearing gray? Odd glitch

Oh, all the same. Guys, it's not DLC! It's all on disk, and it's 5 minutes to open it all changing one file. Seeng the thread "All DLC costumes....." i hoped to see something kinda "WOW!! Now released DLC with ALL klassic costumes!!!" otherwise i'm disappointed:(

The classic Reptile costume has been going for $80 on eBay. That's crazy!

Classic customes on DLC? Who said that?

Hi guys.
Just wanted to know this: ive readed several times people saying (mostly related to the sick buyers on e-bay, buying classic reptile custome for 100 usd for example) that those customes will be released on DLC.
Where did you read that?
I google'd it an all i see is related to the skarlet and kenshi (maybe sektor and cyrax too?) update.

Thanks!

Re: Classic customes on DLC? Who said that?

I believe Boon or something up there in NRS tweeted :

"Stop wasting money and just wait people" (Something along those lines, I dont care enough to look it up lol.)

Yes, it's been confirmed by some on the MK Team that the costumes are "Timed-Exclusives".

Yes but they also said they will never make people pay for DLC that's already on the disc. The classic costumes are already on the disc.

They're already on there but you don't have access to them unless you get the redeem code. They're most likely going to be in the DLC's, maybe as free downloads. Who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

I agree. Boon has always had an ear to the players, this game is a testament to that. All signs point to the costumes being free dlc. I think he's going to make us pay for all dlc after this first batch i.e. retro costumes

I agree. Boon has always had an ear to the players, this game is a testament to that. All signs point to the costumes being free dlc. I think he's going to make us pay for all dlc after this first batch i.e. retro costumes

I'm hoping. On-disc DLC such as the Klassic Costumes should most definitely be free. From there on out I'd be plenty willing to pay for DLC.

I love the Retros and want them all! I think it be great to have them as unlockables in the DLC. It would be a nice perc in addition to any other new content that will be in the DLC.

I think that Ed Boon will make the Klassic costumes free, he's a good man.