Klassic Costume Pack Discussion

Re: Do u think we will get classic costumes in the playstation store this coming tues

There will be no PSN store on tuesday

Re: Do u think we will get classic costumes in the playstation store this coming tues

Theres no way they'll wait 6 months, I agree with natedoggcata, I reckon we'll see them with a month. They'll want to have some DLC out not long after the game, and codes to unlock stuff already on the disc is the obvious choice since theres basically no work involved at all for them. Other games that do pre-order bonuses usually release those as DLC within a few weeks to a month of the game's release. Then we'll see the characters a couple of months in.

I doubt they'll do an expansion as DLC, if they are going to do an expansion (like a "Ultimate MK9") then I'd imagine they'll go the same way Super Streetfighter IV did and release it next year as a re-released cheaper title. But thats just pure fantasy at the moment, there hasn't even been the vaguest hint they're thinking of doing that. Although it would be pretty cool I reckon :)

Re: ALL Classic DLC costumes and fatalites compilation

What's funny is this stuff ain't even DLC. It's on disk. They're just making us get codes to unlock it. :(

Companies do that so if you are playing against another player that is using it,
you can see the costume too.

The DLC codes were store specific. I'm guessing Walmart sold the fewest amount of copies compared to
the other stores that were offering exclusive codes.

Do you play on a standard definition TV?
SDTV compresses the picture quality of anything higher than 480P.

An HDTV is worth it if you own a current gen console. My tax return paid for my TV 3 years ago.
The same TV i bought for $1100 3 years ago can be bought for under $700 now.

This game looks like shit on my tv :( it looks so good in that video

Man! Sub Zero's Klassic spine rip is WAY better than his new one! I also liked Scorpion's Toasty!

i dont think this will be available to everyone.. only for preorders.

There are rumored dates suggesting the costume pack will be out for download in June or July

The fact that Jade cannot be downloaded on the 360 version (MK blu-ray movie exclusive) suggests that it will only be a limited time store exclusivity deal with retail stores.

Even on the MK blu-ray movie it says Jade voucher is exclusive for a limited time only. I forgot the link but there was one poster on another forum that had projected rumored release dates for all upcoming DLC including Scarlette and Kenshi.

reptile>subzero>ermac>scorpion. i think the fucced up combining mk1 outfits with the mk2 diamond stitch on the costumes. the mk2 costumes were much tighter to the skin and not so loose. the combined effect just looks off. i think they should have gone with the sleeker umk3 garbs for every ninja. those were slick as hell. and umk3 still has tourny events to this day. way to pay homage netherrealm.

So the females with the classic costume don't have their classic fatality? Or is it because no ones been able to do it?

The vouchers only say "Classic Character Costume" on Jade, Mileena, and Kitana.
For Reptile, Sub-Zero, and Scorpion it says "Classic Character Costume and Classic Fatality" on the voucher.

Considering how fast the secret fatalities, stage, and babilities were figured out, if they were hidden people would have found them by now.

Also, the inputs for the classic fatalities are the same as the inputs from the original games.

The vouchers only say "Classic Character Costume" on Jade, Mileena, and Kitana.
For Reptile, Sub-Zero, and Scorpion it says "Classic Character Costume and Classic Fatality" on the voucher.

Considering how fast the secret fatalities, stage, and babilities were figured out, if they were hidden people would have found them by now.

Also, the inputs for the classic fatalities are the same as the inputs from the original games.

^ Thanks for the info :)

so is there no confirmation that we can get a chance to get this DLC..?? They are way too expensive on ebay.

Well technically, Jade's second fatality is a gratefully welcomed, revamped version of her UMK3 fatality and Mileena's original fatality is the first part of her X-ray so there kinda there... kinda... but most people probably consider the man-eater the more classic of the two.