what character do you like the most?

I'm not deciding them yet but i will when i get my MKD...

Then i will said that my favorite is Scorpion.

SolidSkorpion said:
ATTIC said:
Havic is the man.

2 things

1.it's 'havik' (fave character? u sure?)
2.why does everyone need to know you made you own sig?

Who gives a shit about how you spell it. I know 3 things:
1.I could kick your ass online with him
2.yes, he is my favorite character
and 3. My sig is making fun of all of the other kids who tell people to put their names on the bottom of their custom made sigs. Obviously, you're too stupid to understand when someone is making a joke.

ATTIC said:
SolidSkorpion said:
ATTIC said:
Havic is the man.

2 things

1.it's 'havik' (fave character? u sure?)
2.why does everyone need to know you made you own sig?

Who gives a shit about how you spell it. I know 3 things:
1.I could kick your ass online with him
2.yes, he is my favorite character
and 3. My sig is making fun of all of the other kids who tell people to put their names on the bottom of their custom made sigs. Obviously, you're too stupid to understand when someone is making a joke.

riiiiiite. yep silly me.....

So far, I like Mileena the most in MK Deception obviously...because she's my favorite character. She has flaws though. I think she's clearly the weakest character in the game. Her strength level is so down there, but what makes up for it is her speed. I like her alt. costume, it sorta reminds me of her MKII outfit, but I wish her stomach was covered up more...

Jade and Tanya are my second and third favorites. Jade is so strong, I saw her weapon, it's so awesome. She has some powerhouse combos. She's so damn strong. The same goes for Tanya who also has some cool combos. I don't even think Mileena's chain attacks even compare to Jade and Tanya's. But, otherwise there costumes are beautiful.

Counting down the 5 best in my honest opinion (I have weird taste in characters by the way, for instance, up until this game, my favorite character on average per game was probably Jax, nuff said)

5.) Nightwolf

4.) Mileena

3.) Kira

2.) Havik

1.) Jade

5 Best according to how well I play with them would be

5. Ermac
4. Kenshi
3. Subzero
2. Raiden
1. Scorpion

5 Best liked by me would be

5. Subzero
4. Noob\Smoke
3. Raiden
2. Ermac
1. Scorpion

In this game, my top three would be:

1. Scorpion (surprising, right?)
2. Jade
3. Mileena

5)Jade
4)Shujinko
3)Scorpion
2)Raiden
1)Baraka

I miss the impale move :( that's what won me a helluva lot of DA games against the computer and my mates :x .

In terms of how good I am with the character, I'd say:

1) Noob/Smoke
2) Subzero
3) Jade
4) Nightwolf
5) Havik

In terms of favorites:

1) Subzero
2) Noob/Smoke
3) Havik
4) Jade
5) Ermac

The Best character is all MK games including this one is without a doubt:

Liu Kang.

How can you not like this guy? .. the bicycle kick says it all along with the turkey screams.

Alot of the chars in deception are pretty foul .... Kobra?? what were they thinking..... havik looks cool but his just a combination of shang tsung and quan chi from DA.. two characters which are truly disgusting .... hence havik sucks, tanya was not needed at all ... darrius?? what is mk doing..... sub zero didnt even change! .. his moves are exactly the same from DA!!
In conclusion the best chars in deception are:

1. Liu Kang
2. NightWolf

That is all.

I wanna change mine!!

5) Jade
4)Scorpion
3)Sub-Zero
2)Baraka
1)Li-Mei

Li-Mei is bloody amazing on deception!! I got 2 flawless victories against Onaga with her 8)