Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

Magna

I got my Tekken 6 about a month ago, and only today realized that there is this Samurai Pack, but I don't know much about it. Is it still possible to get it? If it is, then how?

Re: Tekken 6 Samurai Pack?

that one is old... just hope it's still good... U get Yoshimitzu in his Pac Man Outfit...

Tekken 6 Lee Chaolan Trailer

Man I remember seeing this trailer and being so excited since Tekken was my first fighting game that I really got into. I was so pumped because they needed to make up for Tekken 5. I saw it as a downgrade from Tekken 4 (My favorite Tekken). I suck at Tekken though. I can't even find it playable but I love the roster and the environments, music, etc. The graphics are really weird looking but cool in the same way. Lee Chaolan is definitely my favorite character along with Hworang and Bryan. I'll learn how to play Tekken after countless years one day...

Re: Tekken 6 Lee Chaolan Trailer

lili is my favourite. im so happy she's speaking french (her native language) in tekken tag 2!! lol she even acts like me :p i do the whole arm swaying thing a lot

Yoshimitsu and Jin Kazama FTW. Jin has so many low and high moves and Yoshimitsu is so tricky. Yet, Yoshimitsu as a bad kostume(Wait, this is Tekken) *costume. But still, I love all of his moves.

Jin Kazama all the way :D his style of Martial Arts is very similer to mine.

lili is my favourite. im so happy she's speaking french (her native language) in tekken tag 2!! lol she even acts like me :p i do the whole arm swaying thing a lot

Yes, I love her speaking French too! "Je peux regler ça toute seule". Can't wait to kick some ass with Lili. Lili and Asuka FTW!

When I was a kid, I had a crush on Lee <.<

lee+tekken+tag+tournament+wallpaper.jpg

Secks....however, my fav character has always been Lei WuLong <3

Tekken Help

I need some help with Tekken 6. I have been playing it a lot for almost a week, but I can't seem to do anything good online and get stomped left and right, no matter how much I practice. It's really aggravating, out of 10 matches I have only won once, against someone worse than me. Whats even more disappointing is that almost all of the rest have been 2-3 losses (rounds), which sucks majorly.

I main Lili and Murdok, if anybody knows anything for those characters please let me in on it.

If anybody wants to spar, I play on PS3, names Wrexial.

Re: Tekken Hybrid!!!

Sounds pretty cool. But I think I will save my money for Tag Tournement 2 instead of this Tekken Hybrid and the Street Fighter crossovers.