Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

Re: Tekken Hybrid!!!

I'll probably only get TT2 and SFxT depending on the rooster. I hope this games will have a 4-player mode like MK9.

Cant mother ****ing wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Cant believe my fav tekken is gonna be remastered in HD!! =D
I wonder if Tekken tag hd would be avaiable to download separated on the psn.
Also, its sucks this is PS3 exclusive, xbox fans should get this aswell!! :(

Last edited:

Didn't see King.

Don't care :?
Yea Tekkens all about the punkazz Michima's. Its sad really, King has a great back story, him Armour king, and Marduk should have they're own movie.
Anyways, heck yea I'm getting this! I may even preorder it.
....its sucks this is PS3 exclusive, xbox fans should get this aswell!! :(
According to Harada/Hirata? 'however you spell it' It would have took too much time and money to get TT working on the XB360 as it was originaly coded on the linux based PS2.

Last edited:

Don't know if I'll even be getting this (when I feel like taking a break from MK) or not. Either way, I'd love to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 in the arcade as the Williams sisters in a local mall while I'm taking a break from shopping. lol ;-)

Can't wait for this. Also going to see Blood Vengeance in the theater on the 26th.

Tekken Blood Vengeance/ Potential TV Series?

So some of you may have heard of the new Tekken movie, Tekken: Blood Vengeance 3D, coming out July 26, 2011 in the US. It's going to be a one night only event taking place in some theaters, and being made from the people that made the tekken 5/6 cinematic and the person who made RE: Degeneration. In a separate Article, it says (This is from May 11, so it may have changed on ideas) That if it does well, a Tekken TV series "could be a possibility". Now, Kevin Tencharoen said if people like MK: Legacy, a TV series for MK isn't out of the question. So that makes both 2 potential fighting games mave into TV series. Personally, those are my two favorite fighting game series, so I'm hoping at least one of them get a TV show. As for the actual MK: Legacy and Tekken : BV3D, MK Legacy is pretty cool and I liked RE: Degeneration, so the Tekken movie has potential. If you have thoughts on this, post in the comments below.

EDIT: Info on Tekken Blood Vengeance: http://www.fathomevents.com/originals/event/tekken.aspx?utm_source=Google_Display_Network&utm_medium=728x90_WebBanners&utm_campaign=TEKKEN3D_FathomPage_2011

Article in which Dai Sato, of Cowboy Bebop and is involved in the Blood Vengeance movie, says, on the Tekken TV series: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-11-tekken-blood-vengeance-details

Re: Tekken Blood Vengeance/ Potential TV Series?

I want to go to the one night event. Lee Chaolan is in the movie and he is my favorite character so I'd love to see him in a movie

Im hoping that @ the ComiCon MK: Legacy panel they announce legacy on Blu-Ray and a new Mortal Kombat feature film. Legacy is kind of a prequel of sorts and the Movie could reboot the franchise beginning at the 1st tournament. But a TV series would probably be even better if they could put it on maybe Starz that way it could be extremely mature.
Theyd have more time to delve into the characters and their back stories.

I want to go to the one night event. Lee Chaolan is in the movie and he is my favorite character so I'd love to see him in a movie

Agreed. It's going to be difficult, since I live far from the theaters located in my state, but Hopefully I make it.

Tekken 6

So yeah after watching EVO I realized that tekken is freaking awesome to watch, and it looks really fun to play. I have enough money for it now its just a matter of when I have enough time to go to gamestopXD Anyway I was wondering If anyone had a favorite character or character in mind that is easier for noobs(OTHER than bobXD).

And you can also discuss anything about tekken 6 of course so...GO!

Re: Tekken 6

Kazuya is well known in Tekken.. if you like classic martial-artists Marshall Law resembles someone, when do you have time to pick up Tekken?

well no one in the game is really for noobs lol but i use lei wulong aka jackie chan :D he is a very complex person in the game very hard to use :D

I think I'm going to pick up Tekken 6 next time I'm at gamestop too. Is Tekken more or less technical than MK9?