Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

tekken7-shaheen.jpg

Praise Allah

Not liking these new characters to much. It's just generic. I wonder if Jin is gonna come back, if not I am hoping Nina will come back. They were my mains in TTT2.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]

He is Arab, they've wanted to have an Arab character in the game but they were tweaking/refining him to avoid any potential of offending anyone.

I'm glad they put him in, looks freaking bad ass, probably the new character I'm most interested in trying out.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]

He is Arab, they've wanted to have an Arab character in the game but they were tweaking/refining him to avoid any potential of offending anyone.

I'm glad they put him in, looks freaking bad ass, probably the new character I'm most interested in trying out.

As long he isn't a blithering terrorist, I think they'll do fine.

I remember seeing the concept art a while back.

10473568_10152573157112978_5517988261964234984_o.jpg

The most notable parts of the design are still there, but the accessories were toned down for a cleaner design. I'm happy with this design, considering most characters introduced in recent years made me wonder what the staff at Namco are smoking.

Last edited:
While not something unique and outstanding, this character looks much better than kitty thing.
I want to see some russuian character now.

Russians are well-represented in fighting games in general. Tekken has Dragunov, Dr. B and the original Jacks.
Dragunov - i can't see anything russian in him, besides the "dragunov" part
Original Jacks are cyborgs, they are not really have a race as far as i can remember.
Dr B. is unique, but with very strange fighting style, i want something more common...sambo & judo combination perhaps.

Original Jacks are cyborgs, they are not really have a race as far as i can remember.
Dr B. is unique, but with very strange fighting style, i want something more common...sambo & judo combination perhaps.

Being Russian doesn't mean they have to be stereotypical Russian.

Dragunov is a Spetnaz operative with a Sambo-based fighting style. True enough, some creative liberties were taken, but what did you expect?

Tekken is one of the most difficult games I've ever tried to learn. You can mash buttons and do good, but to actually learn the game takes years. The movement is brutal and your frame data knowledge needs to be encyclopedic. But that's only if you want to be really good at the game. Casually, it isn't hard at all.