Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

Personally I don't really like Chloe because I sort of find her generic and uninteresting, if she is supposed to be a joke character then she is not a funny joke hell its kind of a painful joke. Also her face sort of looks weird and off somewhat

She's too anime. Tekken has always had weird Japanese shit in it, but it didn't start getting weeaby until the introduction of Lars and Alisa.

You know I think most of you guys are taking this way too seriously I am now going to pray that Harada puts Tekken-Chan in Tekken 7.

Pfft Tekken a serious fighter maybe gameplay wise then yeah I agree its a serious fighter right up there with Street Fighter and the others but if you are talking about the overall look and style of the game then yeah Tekken is not serious at all. (Tekken 4 was the only 1)

You know I think most of you guys are taking this way too seriously I am now going to pray that Harada puts Tekken-Chan in Tekken 7.

Pfft Tekken a serious fighter maybe gameplay wise then yeah I agree its a serious fighter right up there with Street Fighter and the others but if you are talking about the overall look and style of the game then yeah Tekken is not serious at all. (Tekken 4 was the only 1)

Why is Tekken not a serious fighter and what is the definition of a serious fighter?

Like I said, I don't care about serious or ridiculous. I love Alex and I couldn't imagine a Tekken without Kuma. She's just a stereotype of something I hate

As a European, I'm actually glad we got her.
No, she is not a character stereotype I like, but to throw so much hatred towards a character, just because of that, is really shallow. And it is apparently Americans who are being that, since she is cut out from the US version.

If the stereotype was offensive, I could understand. But that's not the case here.

I also like Harada's response. It's very "Oh, you guys want to be racist? Well, then I'll be racist too. I'll make an American stereotype for you guys, because that's apparently what you want."... XD
10 points to Harada.

Damn, while I don't like the character either, it feels bittersweet that we're going to be missing out on an official Tekken character (assuming Canada gets the same version as the USA).

Maybe I'm just oblivious, but can someone clarify what the stereotype is? My guess is the whole Japanese, kiddish, schoolgirl, fetish hentai looking character?

Damn, while I don't like the character either, it feels bittersweet that we're going to be missing out on an official Tekken character (assuming Canada gets the same version as the USA).

Maybe I'm just oblivious, but can someone clarify what the stereotype is? My guess is the whole Japanese, kiddish, schoolgirl, fetish hentai looking character?
Well, there's Darkstalkers if we want to play as the character in question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Lucky Chloe is EU exclusive while USA gets a bald muscular fighter?Seriously I can't believe sites are posting this as news. The autism is strong in the FGC. I can't believe folk think Harada is been serious. I hope they make her OP to hell.

One bald steroidhead is more than enough for Tekken.

And change Lucky Chloe's name to Felicia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk