i want goro!

Goro's dead, and good riddance to bad rubbish. In the originals, hell yeah, but then came MK4 and oh dear God. When a character gets that shitty, it's a damn good idea to put his ass down, and thank you to Midway for doing it. Before he got EVEN MORE stale and repetitive. Which isn't all that possible, but better late than never.

raidenfighter said:
Goro's dead, and good riddance to bad rubbish. In the originals, hell yeah, but then came MK4 and oh dear God. When a character gets that shitty, it's a damn good idea to put his ass down, and thank you to Midway for doing it. Before he got EVEN MORE stale and repetitive. Which isn't all that possible, but better late than never.

are you kidding me? Goro has so much left to give. He is a blank slate. you could add anything to goro and he would be badass, I wanna see Goro in some kickass armor. Or the goro wannabe robot in the mk comics. :lol:

Gororules said:
raidenfighter said:

are you kidding me? Goro has so much left to give. He is a blank slate. you could add anything to goro and he would be badass, I wanna see Goro in some kickass armor. Or the goro wannabe robot in the mk comics. :lol:

Ugh. Can you say cheesy?

raidenfighter said:
Gororules said:
raidenfighter said:

Ugh. Can you say cheesy?

looks like you can *gives you one gold star*

i really dont care if he's dead or alive, just as long as he's not in the games any more. at least not as a boss or anything, i wouldnt mind if he was a playable character like sheeva or something. but he's really getting on my nerves cuz he just keeps popping up in the story all the time. so i hope they keep him out of the circuit.

Gororules said:
raidenfighter said:
Gororules said:
raidenfighter said:

Ugh. Can you say cheesy?

looks like you can *gives you one gold star*

Thanks. Now I have something to give you when you do something special. I was just gonna give you a cocksmack, but now, I can put the star on the end of my cock, and it'll transfer to your forehead with the smack!