MK3 stuff?

Pac

I'm really hoping that they make some fixes to UMK3 to make up for the lack of MK3. Namely:

• The Bank stage should be included again
  • Smoke's Portal
  • The stage order should be made random, like in MK3. I'm sick of playing the same UMK3 stages twice over before getting to the MK3 stages
  • Full movesets, fatalities, Shang morphs

It would also be a nice bonus if they added the following from the UMK3 console ports:

• Brutalities
  • Noob Saibot playable
  • Rain playable

Anybody else have any changes they'd like to see?

Last edited:
Supposedly, these will be "arcade perfect" ports. Thus.... nothing should be changed from how the games played in the arcades. That being said, I'm with you hoping they do make some minor changes. Maybe they will talk more about it soon (perhaps at E3?).

I'm really hoping that they make some fixes to UMK3 to make up for the lack of MK3. Namely:

• The Bank stage should be included again
  • Smoke's Portal
  • The stage order should be made random, like in MK3. I'm sick of playing the same UMK3 stages twice over before getting to the MK3 stages
  • Full movesets, fatalities, Shang morphs

It would also be a nice bonus if they added the following from the UMK3 console ports:

• Brutalities
  • Noob Saibot playable
  • Rain playable

Anybody else have any changes they'd like to see?

UMK3 is the final verson of "MK3". its definitive. MK3 isnt anything but a poor start to what became the best MK around.

I would like the Bank included but including anything from the console port is a joke. Those ports were awful and is best forgotten. imo.

But UMK3 has full movesets, fatalities and Shang morphs. Not sure what you've been playing.

UMK3 is the final verson of "MK3".
Yes, I (and everybody) know that. But it doesn't mean it didn't have some features that were missing from UMK3.

Those ports were awful and is best forgotten.
Again, doesn't mean they didn't have some nice features.

But UMK3 has full movesets, fatalities and Shang morphs. Not sure what you've been playing.
Ermac, Classic Sub-Zero, and Human Smoke are all missing some finishers, and Shang Tsung can't morph into Human or Robot Smoke.

I'm surprised that somebody who has 2,920 posts on a Mortal Kombat forum didn't know at least that much :p

Last edited:
MK3 was missing several entire characters and you think missing finishers is worth mentioning? lmfao

Oh, and you CAN morph into Cyber Smoke with Shang. ;)

im buying an original mk3 dedicated cabinet cant ****in wait to get this **** with umk3 running inside till i find an original mk3 board wtv it can wait :)

ya i actually would pay alot for brutalities. i dont mind all brutalities pack ... like 15 $ i dont mind ill ****in pay imagine this game with brutalities would be so epic haaha

UMK3 is the final verson of "MK3". its definitive. MK3 isnt anything but a poor start to what became the best MK around.

I would like the Bank included but including anything from the console port is a joke. Those ports were awful and is best forgotten. imo.

Yea 2Pac... what have you been playing? lol