Your Worst Losing Streak

Boogaloo22

let's see who's got the most.

i lost at least six games in a row tonight, and won four. would have been six but had two ragequitting losers. Probably the most consecutive losses I've had in any fighting game is like, eight.

When I first started I was mediocre.. probably around 5... now I'm much better I lose twice in a row at the most.

If someone rage quits I still get the win right?

Id say 3 in a row. I think I'm 11-5 in ranked matches and 30-22 in regular play. But I've def gotten my butt handed to me by some really good players, one guy I played was great with quan chi, Lu kang and smoke. I was def impressed.

how come the rage quitters always affect your record negatively? and it seems nothing happens to them? happens in madden too. I think im like 27-15 overall or something. i have met some badasses online. and some bullcrap spammers in king of the hill i give to 0.0 respect points for spamming. I think I've lost like 4 or 5 in a row. I think thats the worst losing streak ive had

I think the worst for me is only 2-3 in a row. I usually learn what an opponents tendencies are and adjust my play style. Also AFAIK if someone rage quits you still get the win and they get the loss, now a disconnect is a different story.

2-16 W/L in a row against a good Ermac/Kratos/Smoke player .... my fault, insisting in playing in some annoying lag, so after winning a couple, time to give up and wait for the next day.

Anyway, current record is 98-85 W/L.

Well, specifically this fighting game online, I never had a consecutive loss streak. Usually when I fight a player on my level online, I'll beat them about 3 times in a row, if they are to get one match on me they leave immediately.

Though, when it comes to friendly matches, I don't really give much attention to how much I lose or win.

most losses has been 4 in a row, most wins was 13 or 16 not sure :D

and to the guys with 2-28, dont give up bro, keep at it you will keep getting better, we all started at some point :)

Worst losing streak is around 7, but I jumped online with a friend, whilst I had no experience with MK9, but I did get a 13 win streak in KotH.<3