Tag Discussion

Re: who is your tag team now?

Reptile and Scorpion. Was and still is. I may add Rain next to Reptile sometimes though.

Sub-Zero is my main and I like pairing him with Ermac or Kano. Sub-Zero with Ermac can really frustrate people who can't dash block properly or get overly aggressive lol. I love playing with these three.

Sub-Zero is my main and I like pairing him with Ermac or Kano. Sub-Zero with Ermac can really frustrate people who can't dash block properly or get overly aggressive lol. I love playing with these three.

lol, that's good when you know that's their problem. but in the unknown you should go for 2 different types. I like pairing Jade/Noob Saibot.

Noob saibot for the reason you mentioned. Plus probably THE BEST corner game.

Jade for people who are
1.) better at the projectile game vs my noob (I have problems with sindel, and sometimes smoke),
2.) Good (slightly farther than sweep) combat distance, one of the best counter characters, and some ok mix ups.

They sort of cover each other's weaknesses. And offer a variety of different ways for the opponent to adapt.

I believe using 2 completely different styles is good for tag when you don't know your opponent.

Trust me when I realize the same thing you do. I will do Noob/Ermac all day.