Tag Discussion

Re: Will there be Tag-Team Online?

That's definitely what happened in MK2, especially since I was playing it with my dick after I dunked my head in Clorox, while sneezing with my eyes open.

Haha hey man, I hadn't played in a long time and I JUST got finished playing MK9 at the Truck Tour. Wait till we play this game ;D

Haha hey man, I hadn't played in a long time and I JUST got finished playing MK9 at the Truck Tour. Wait till we play this game ;D

I can already imagine what will happen when we tag-team...

We will be arguing over who gets to do the Fatality first...

And I will troll by sending 2 or 3 of Noob's enhanced disablers so that you have no super meter >:D

I can already imagine what will happen when we tag-team...

We will be arguing over who gets to do the Fatality first...

And I will troll by sending 2 or 3 of Noob's enhanced disablers so that you have no super meter >:D

Who needs a super meter :D

Lol acutally Baraka19982, if you want to do online tag, DCP is my partner already;). You kan team up with HardRockGun and we kan kick your ass:DD.

Lol acutally Baraka19982, if you want to do online tag, DCP is my partner already;). You kan team up with HardRockGun and we kan kick your ass:DD.

No my partner is Circus.

We have the best name combo (RockHardMilkGun and SipMilkOutMyAss)

lol

Tag-Team Match - How is it gonna work?

I was really curious about the tag-team part of gameplay. Will you be able to tag in another player, or will you just have control of two characters?

EDIT: Will it always be 1v1(players) or can it be 2v2(players)?

Last edited:
Re: Tag-Team Match - How is it gonna work?

It can be 1v1 where you and someone lese control both people in your team, 2v2 where 4 people control one character each, and I think even 2v1 where you can have 2 human players against 1 human player controlling both characters.

What I wanna know is if you can have the option of just controlling one character and having the CPU control your partner? That would be awesome if you could do that.

Last edited:

A.I. partner ? no thnx.

I think it would be good, if it were an option and not something you had to pick. And if you could make the A.I. for your partner more difficult so that it would be harder for your opponents.

But each his own, I guess...

Thanks. I was trying to find out because I wanted to play tag-team at my neighbor's house. The 19th is gonna be a good day.

Was tag team necessary?

I personally think tag-team fighting always drags out way too long, Just wondering what other people think, Do you plan on playing a lot of tag mode? Would you miss if it they talked about it and never put it in the game? Talk.

Last edited:
Re: Was tag team unnecessary?

No from the looks of it, it has been implemented perfectly. I also like long matches anyway

I think it's a cool feature but I don't know how often I'll be playing it since you can't play with a friend on your team unless they are at your house.

I can't wait to try it out.
Probably one of the first modes that I want to try, right after "Story Mode." :-D