Tag Discussion

Re: Will there be Tag-Team Online?

Thats not good enough. You should start a new thread about how the greatest characters in the game are the ones you lost to

Lost? I won't lose, I might not get online for about a day or two training with my brother in tag team, To get ready.

Lost? I won't lose, I might not get online for about a day or two training with my brother in tag team, To get ready.

your lucky. my controllers keep failing so only one works right now but i'll be online by myself because i dont know anyone thats as good as me so i wouldnt trust them on my team. I'm gonna have to audition people haha

your lucky. my controllers keep failing so only one works right now but i'll be online by myself because i dont know anyone thats as good as me so i wouldnt trust them on my team. I'm gonna have to audition people haha

One day I might have to take you up on that.
1 vs 1
me and you
May 1st

One day I might have to take you up on that.
1 vs 1
me and you
May 1st
I believe we will have to duke it out online. I'll be ready. If it's anything like every other MK game i'll find a way to destroy

I believe we will have to duke it out online. I'll be ready. If it's anything like every other MK game i'll find a way to destroy

What character will you use, so I can practice when beating the crap out of him while I'm at it.

What character will you use, so I can practice when beating the crap out of him while I'm at it.

I haven't decided yet. what i like to do with any fighting game is get really good using every character so i can have random battles

Yo Baraka2011 and Aldo.

May I take you guys up on this khallenge too.

My brother and I have playing Mortal Kombat since I was 6. Bring it.

Thats not good enough. You should start a new thread about how the greatest characters in the game are the ones you lost to

Nah, it is better to do something stupid!

Yo Baraka2011 and Aldo.

May I take you guys up on this khallenge too.

My brother and I have playing Mortal Kombat since I was 6. Bring it.

Hell wussup then? More asses to beat? So how are we going to do this thing?

Should I bless you guys with my presence? I could be like Shang Tsung and just watch until it's time for me to take care of business.

Should I bless you guys with my presence? I could be like Shang Tsung and just watch until it's time for me to take care of business.

Oh yeah, right before you get a serious anal pounding by me and SmokeyCut.

Oh yeah, right before you get a serious anal pounding by me and SmokeyCut.

I won't even tag team. I'll just use Johnny Cage and you can have your bro. I'll also play blindfolded, in a different room, with the TV turned down all the way, while in a straight jacket.

I won't even tag team. I'll just use Johnny Cage and you can have your bro. I'll also play blindfolded, in a different room, with the TV turned down all the way, while in a straight jacket.

That's definitely what happened in MK2, especially since I was playing it with my dick after I dunked my head in Clorox, while sneezing with my eyes open.