Top 10 MK9 Fatalities? NOT! :D

Your right that was a pretty bad list, I think Shang Tsungs Joker rip off Fatality is the worst one in the game (excluding Kratos's 2nd Fatality)

Best Fatality's hands down have to be Noob Saibot's. 2nd runner up being the Klassic Sub-Zero fatality (can't beat the klassics)

Your right that was a pretty bad list, I think Shang Tsungs Joker rip off Fatality is the worst one in the game (excluding Kratos's 2nd Fatality)

Best Fatality's hands down have to be Noob Saibot's. 2nd runner up being the Klassic Sub-Zero fatality (can't beat the klassics)

It would probably have been better if the clown didn't look like an alien

I like that fatality but , a simple "Your Soul Is Mine!" fatality would be been cool, the clown one could of been a 3rd unlockable fatality :p

Totally not the fatalities I would have picked.
I mean, come-on, Noob Siabot's "Make a Wish" fatality didn't even make it, WTF?

I think it speaks for the quality of the fatalities in this game that pretty much everybody has his own different top 10 list of them, almost all of them are top ten material, with a few exceptions.

While I do love Scorpion's second fatality, the lack of Noob's Make a Wish, Sektor's Scarecrow, and Quan Chi's Leg Beat give me strong reason to disagree with this list lol.

I think everyone can agree that Noob's make a wish fatality should have been on this list.
Jade's Half Mast one was awesome
I find Scorpion's second one boring. They should have used his one from Shaolin Monks.
I don't care for Kung Lao's. I prefer his first one more.
How didn't Goro, Kintaro, or even Shao Kahn's make it on this list?