Mileena's Neck Stab

Fox17

A long time ago, in the demo, i saw that if you stab someone with a sai with Mileena (using B+2) and then perform a neckbite, Mileena wont bite the rival she will take the previously stabbed sai and stab the rival's neck repeatly, this is a cool touch i think, i know is not new but i want to know if someone discovered something like this with other characters.

I haven't seen anything else like it. She obviously got way more attention than other characters. She has a character specific feature and the only character to have a 3rd alt.

I just tested Kano to see if he has something similar. I threw a knife into them, then tried to throw. But he still takes out another knife.

Haha I just noticed that the other day too when I was messing around with her. I had no idea how I did it so I couldn't do it again. Thanks for the tellin this cuz it was really bugging me how the hell I did that! Ha

I've seen knives and arrows stick into the wounded character, but nothing more. Mileena's interaction is unique from what I've seen. Really cool, but it would've been nice to see other things like it spread around to some other characters. A lot of work for NRS when compared to the subtle results it would yield, but life really is about the little things. Small details such as reload animations and the slide locking on empty handguns have drawn attention from my roommates and friends and myself, they're appreciated by many fans.

Well there's a few unlisted things here and there jaxes extended slam 2+4,1+2+3+4 kanos f1,1 and f1,2 change after a jump in punch and act more like his b,1 combos striker says something special if you use his gun three times in one combo other than that haven't seen anything else

Last edited:
I haven't seen anything else like it. She obviously got way more attention than other characters. She has a character specific feature and the only character to have a 3rd alt.

I just tested Kano to see if he has something similar. I threw a knife into them, then tried to throw. But he still takes out another knife.
Ironic seeing how much attention Mileena has gotten from NRS, yet she is pretty much neglected by the MK fanbase. She's the fifth least played character on Xbox Live. Why is that? Seriously, why?

Last edited:
Ironic seeing how much attention Mileena has gotten from NRS, yet she is pretty much neglected by the MK fanbase. She's the fifth least played character on Xbox Live. Why is that? Seriously, why?

Well maybe is because people pay more attention to other girls like Kitana, that IMO is the best girl in the game, or Jade that has great combos or Sonya wich i dont know why people like her, i know she is iconic because she is since the first game but IMO is on of the worst characters in the game, i really dont understand it. But I have to say that Mileena is still a cool character and way better than Sonya and is very annoying with the teleport kick and the ball.

Last edited:
Mileena is unplayable online, the lag is too much for her quick combos. I used to be a Mileena mainer but I had to learn how to play with other characters due to the impossibility of doing even the easiest BnB online.

If you do the spear enough times, Scorpion says "get the f- over here".

If you do Noob's shadow tackle enough times, instead of pushing the shadow towards you, he shoves it and turns around and gives it the finger.

If you do the crotch punch with JC enough, he'll do a split and tickle the opponent's balls instead of punch them. Then the announcer says "MERCY".

If you do Cyrax's net enough times, he'll throw a laptop with the interNET on screen at you.

If you do Sub-Zero's freeze enough, he'll splash water on the opponent, then say "doh!" and shoot cold air to turn it into ice.

If you do Ermac's force lift enough times, he'll force push your screen away from the battle and onto the words "NOOB"

If you do Kabal's speed run enough times, after bumping into the opponent and causing him/her to spin, he'll say "Sorry gotta catch my train!"

J/K