Energy Wave - Down, Away, 2
Dash Punch - Down, Toward, 2
Ground Pound (Close) - Down, Away, 3
Ground Pound (Medium) - Down, Toward, 3
Ground Pound (Far) - Down, Away, Toward, 3
Overhead Smash - Down, Up, 4
Gotcha Grab - Down, Toward, 1
Air Gotcha Grab - Down, Away, 1
Back Breaker (Anti Air) - 2 + 4 (While in the air)
Quad Slam - Grab, 1 + 4, 2 + 3, 2 + 4, 1 + 2 + 3 + 4

*Note: I can successfully Quad Slam about 95% of the time by, executing 1 + 4 after the first slam lands, then executing 2 + 3 after the second slam lands, then 2 + 4 after the third slam lands. Also you want to use your index and middle fingers to execute the second and third slams.

Chain Combos
Major Force - 1, 2, 3
Active Duty - 2, 1
Boot Kamp - Away + 1, 2, 4
Field Grade - 2, 2
Advance Force - Toward + 4, 1, 3
Code of Conduct - Toward + 4, 1,4
Chain of Command - 2, Toward + 2, Away + 1

Intermediate Combos
Combo A (5 Hits) - Jump Punch, 1, 2, Energy Wave
Combo B (5 Hits) - 2, Toward + 2, Gotcha Grab
Combo C (5 Hits) - Ground Pound (Close or Medium), Jump Kick, Back Breaker
Combo D (4 Hits, 23%) - Foward + 4, 1, EX Dash Punch
Combo E (8 Hits, 22%) - Foward + 4, 1, EX Gotcha Grab

Expert Combos
Combo A (6 Hits) - Jump Punch, 2, Toward + 2, Away + 1, Enhanced Air Gotcha Grab
Combo B (11 Hits) - Ground Pound (close), 1, 2, dash in, 2, 1, Enhanced Gotcha Beatdown

User Created Combos
Combo A (9 Hits, 25%): Ground Pound (close), 1, 1, EX Gotcha Grab (Wall)
Combo B (6 Hits 28%): Ground Pound, J+2, Dash, 1, Dash, 1, 2, EX Dash Punch.
Combo C (5 Hits, 30%): B1, 2, 4, EX Dash Punch

Fatalities
Smash and Grab - Away, Toward, Toward, Away, 2 (touching opponent)
Three Points - Toward, Toward, Away, Down, 3 (touching opponent)
Stage Fatality - Down, Forward, Down, 1 (touchin opponent)
Babality - Down, Down, Down, 3 (anywhere outside of sweep distance)

Jax Uniques Techniques
Unique 1: When blocking a teleport with Jax, execute an EX Gotcha Grab, or Dash punch for a quick 16% Damage
Unique 2: As soon as you knock you opponent down, execute Jax's medium ground pound, EX Dash Punch (24%)
Unique 3: Spine Buster! - EX Dash Punch while holding Back on the D-Pad **NEW 7/8/2011 **

Jax Videos
Spoiler:

The Best Jax Combos you've ever seen!

Spoiler:

Jax Fatalities

PS: Any other jax info that i can post in the thread... please message me.

Last edited:
Small tip intermediate combo c can be done with a medium ground pound instead the medium will still connect from inside sweep range and the small increase in damage alone is worth it and your missing his quad slam which can be extended by adding 2+4,1+2+3+4 on the end for 7 hits although those hits do no extra damage

Also when you're Jax, you can combo off from his F+4, 1...... into some of his specials like the Dash Punch or Gotcha Grab.

And Mrb, you got the buttons for his throw all wrong. It's Throw button for the 2 slams. 3rd slam is 1+4, and 4th slam is 2+3. It must be executed in that order and quickly.

Also when you're Jax, you can combo off from his F+4, 1...... into some of his specials like the Dash Punch or Gotcha Grab.

And Mrb, you got the buttons for his throw all wrong. It's Throw button for the 2 slams. 3rd slam is 1+4, and 4th slam is 2+3. It must be executed in that order and quickly.
Actually the buttons I wrote are correct you input them after the 2+3 like I said it extends the hits to 7 and yes I know its not on his moves list but I know it works although the 1+2+3+4 input window is very tight and if you do pull it off he says damn I'm good at the end

Last edited:
LOL he only has two and other then the phrase its not worth the trouble still does 13% damage just like ending with 2+3 which is probably why nrs didn't bother putting it on the in game moves list although I hope they tweak it so its worth the effort

Last edited:
Yeah like I said the 1+2+3+4 part is very tight and I don't know what nrs was thinking with the quad slam 1% damage more then every other throw even with the 5 hit version kinda makes the slam pointless not to mention Sonya's tackle from her military stance actually does more damage despite being easier to pull off LOL I wrote a old thread about that on here

Thing you have to work with Jax is alternating high and low hits. His combos are biased towards arm use, so it's good to mix in his kick combos and go from there.

It's probably the most telegraphed move in the game, but the Overhead Smash can be useful to throw some people off. On the flip side, the Dash Punch is a great wake up move since it's so quick.

I still don't see why he gets so much hate/non use.

Thing you have to work with Jax is alternating high and low hits. His combos are biased towards arm use, so it's good to mix in his kick combos and go from there.

It's probably the most telegraphed move in the game, but the Overhead Smash can be useful to throw some people off. On the flip side, the Dash Punch is a great wake up move since it's so quick.

I still don't see why he gets so much hate/non use.

Because for some strange reason jax does little damage with his combos which makes no sense since he's supposed to be all about power

Because for some strange reason jax does little damage with his combos which makes no sense since he's supposed to be all about power

Good point.

Although it's weird how it's pulled off, but the old MKII bread and butter Jump Kick and Back Breaker is great to pull off in this game. That does a fair amount of damage in itself.

** All input has been added to the original post up to this point **

On the Quad slam topic - if you're in the corner the extra slam will put your opponent in the corner, now you have the upper hand, if you're opponent is in the corner, dont execute the last 2 + 4 sequence to keep him/her in the corner.

On the Quad slam topic - if you're in the corner the extra slam will put your opponent in the corner, now you have the upper hand, if you're opponent is in the corner, dont execute the last 2 + 4 sequence to keep him/her in the corner.

Hey you missed the 1+2+3+4 after 2+4 on his slam

i know but hes to weak !also too slow

Im sure they'll buff him on the first patch, Even they way he is now I can be pretty effective between his "Unique 2" and "Combo A's" and the "Code of Conduct".