Jax Thread - "Come On Bring It"

im having trouble with the -->y,x to dash punch cuz when i do it no matter how fast it only counts as 2 hits and counts my dash punch separately and if i try to do it any faster it it does y,x,gotchagrab

Why is jax so god damn slow...it's probably just me, but when I play any good kombo users they just destroy me, I can't get any hits in and it's just like his kombo movements are way to slow at start. Played Mileena and her teleport kick just owns your ground pound....

Use Jax's excellent ground combat, and when you start to hit your combos, stick as close to your opponent and use a variety of moves. Don't forget to use his superman punch, which is incredibly useful, specially the enhanced version if you want to go faster and avoid projectile spammers.

Been playing tag team with Sonya and Jax and, ain't gonna lie, that is one awesome team =)

I had another post but it didnt seem to work.

Basically Im wondering how to connect 1,2 as punch,punch not elbow,elbow if that makes sense. Ive tried different speeds

Are there some tips on how to do that insane wall combo Jax has? I saw it pulled off at EVO and it was amazing.

I think Jax needs some kind of Stun Clap.

Any advice on what to do when opponents constantly get up during my ground pound making it completely useless, also when ground pounding and opponents with fast slides...maybe my reaction is to slow.

Cancel your ground pound quick and give them a Superman punch. If they block, grab them or hit 'em with the elbow attack.

I think Jax needs some kind of Stun Clap.

Any advice on what to do when opponents constantly get up during my ground pound making it completely useless, also when ground pounding and opponents with fast slides...maybe my reaction is to slow.

With characters that have a quick slide wakeup, take two steps back from where you would normally ground pound, that way you will catch them when they are sliding ;-)

Just started using Jax last night and I was having a blast with him. I'm definitely going to work on using him more going forward.

i have so much fun usin jax workin on spacing and ground pound cancel shenanigans his corner resets are beastly... 1 combo hits and your done

Yeah, Jax fits my play style for fighting games so well. I play exclusively tag team matches (team: Smoke/Jax) and whenever I switch to Jax, I feel less vulnerable than being with Smoke. Although he doesn't have crazy combos, Jax has incredible ground/close combat.