Jax Thread - "Come On Bring It"

OK here's a nice little couple corner combos 13 hit 40% uf 1 or 2,b1,2,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,gotcha grab (enhanced gotcha grab only adds 2% so its a waist) 12 hit 44% enhanced ground pound, u1 or 2,4,1,1,1,2,1,2,gotcha grab(same as the other combo enhanced gotcha grab is a waist)

Hey, I've just noticed that when you perform the EX Dash Punch, you can end with a different throw if you hit the Throw Button I guess. It just happened twice, anyone knows the right input?

Been working with Jax all morning (off work today). I'm not concerned about his damage, but he NEEDS a speed buff on his specials. His Ground Pound is the slowest special in the game. If they cut about 12-15 frames off of that thing, he'd be a great character. They could also cut a few frames off of his Overhead Smash. As of now, the GP is only effective after knocking an opponent to the ground, and the OS is almost useless.

His ex ground punch should be very fast not slower. That way pop up combo's would be able to chain together as long as you have meter. This 1 improvement would make this character a lot more fun and able to play with the big dogs.

I found a great tip for Jax players.

If the game is neck and neck and your opponent is a zoner, use an Ex ground pound CANCEL with a dash forward into an immediate Ex dash punch to get through their projectile.

The Ex ground pound is to get them to think you're seriously going for a ground pound in a vain attempt to out zone them.

Great video Tony. You made me rethink about playing Jax again. I also have been watching your videos on cyrax because I need another character to help combat this annoying smoke character that shows up at our local tourneys. I think Jax or Cyrax will be better at handling Smoke than my current main, Kano.

Keep up the good work here!