I won Mortal Kombat Tournament in Serbia (Videos inside)

Postmortem

All i can say...it was tense :) It was double elimination and i played Cyrax trough all. First to win 3. I went with 3:2,3:0,3:1,3:1 and i was in grand final. I needed 3 to win opponent needed 6 and final result was 3:2 for me, here are some videos, final video was cut short so you don't see some of the first matches, technical issues. Finals were in a MOVIE THEATER :)

Grand Finals: (Interesting Match)

I will be adding a few more when they upload :)

Congrats! you got skills with cyrax.
how do you not know a fatality ?
pretty lame to pause the game in a tourney after you win 1 of 2 to look one up.:reddy:

Congrats! you got skills with cyrax.
how do you not know a fatality ?
pretty lame to pause the game in a tourney after you win 1 of 2 to look one up.:reddy:
:p
Thnx people. I had too look, i could not resist, and btw i know the inputs for all of Cyrax's finishers ;) :p
Edit: Except that second one, and i had to block, so no babality :p And no stage fatality here :)

You're Cyrax is beasty, some of those combos were painful to watch. Well played and congrats on winning the tourney.

On a side note; whats the song in the Sub-Zero V Cyrax vid? all of a sudden I feel like I'm back in my childhood lol

Are you people really believing this guy? Do you think that is really a tournament. The other people aren't even trying to fight back. I could have beat any of those guys and I suck. The guy is obviously just looking for youtube views. I guess it could have been a tournament, that him and his friends put together in their apartment, and the winner gets bragging rights. Jeez.

Are you people really believing this guy? Do you think that is really a tournament. The other people aren't even trying to fight back. I could have beat any of those guys and I suck. The guy is obviously just looking for youtube views. I guess it could have been a tournament, that him and his friends put together in their apartment, and the winner gets bragging rights. Jeez.

Well it is Serbia. Maybe they were all just sloshed on really good vodka. And this guys secret weapon........Sobriety!

Well I guess I have to come with the obligatory:

UMADBRO?

What's up, Postmortem? Its RedShadowKick from twitter! Great seeing you around here and congrats on all your victories. :)