Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Smoke

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Other (Comment if you like)

Votes: 54 31.8%

• Total voters
Stryker!

Love his attitude. :)

I agree. I voted for him. No one comes close to as badass as him. Freakin Reptile shows up and Stryker challenges him to a fight and has no idea what is going on. Ermac throws him telekinetically down into the subway and wants is soul. Stryker beats him and all he says is "I think I'll be keeping my soul." His partner got burned alive by Kintaro. Did Stryker run away? No he challenged him to a fight. Stryker is the definition of badass :D

Stryker indeed is a bad ass too, and finally , he deserves the proper respect he lost in some old games ..... he is a BAMF ! XD

Nightwolf: "Your aggression is misplaced."

Scorpion: "What do you know of my past?"

Nightwolf: "You are not the only one whose clan has been victimized. But I have found new purpose in serving the Spirits... I do not cling to the past."

Scorpion: "You no longer seek retribution? You dishonor your kind! I will honor the memory of my fallen."

*Scorpion defeats Nightwolf*

Scorpion: "The Spirits have forsaken you, Shaman."

Loved that moment; I voted Nightwolf as the ultimate badass of MK9. He not only held his own against Sindel, who with the powers of Shang Tsung combined with her own, effortlessly wiped out all of the other capable warriors (Kabal, Stryker, Sub-Zero, Smoke, Jax, Jade, and Kitana, of course, and she easily defeated both Johnny Cage and Sonya), he took out Noob, destroyed the Soulnado Quan Chi created, defeated Quan Chi, defeated both of the cyborgs, and sacrificed himself to kill Sindel.

Sindel: "Victory is mine, Shaman!"

*Sindel starts to drain the life force out of Nightwolf*

Nightwolf: "Not...if...I...take...it... from...you!"

*fires his lazor*

Sindel wins for being so epic during story mode.

Mileena also gets my vote. I love the portrayal of her in story mode. sooo cool.

You fire 15 rounds with the Beretta, and then realize that you're out of bullets. You start to run away from the shot but unharmed Shokan, but he grabs you after pounding the ground and making you fall down. He grabs you by the head, rips your legs and your left or right arm off. He then throws you on the ground as you desperately try to crawl away in fear. He steps on your chest and around 500-700 pounds of muscle's weight, concentrated on the Shokan's leg, smashes your internals, instantly blowing the your torso apart. You die in a few seconds, gurgling on the blood that's pouring out of your windpipe.

There.

There's this new thing called headshots.....look it up.

Smoke he just stays high all the time and can still win fights also Kabal is just awesome in story mode

I'd like to nominate Kano because there was no point in Mortal Kombat when I laughed harder than in challenge 33, when Quan Chi takes control of him and you have to click certain buttons to break free from the trance. Once you break free, Kano doesn't beat up Quan Chi or anything. He just spits on him. And then faces the camera with his win pose.

The way they portray Mileena in this game is amazing. She is sadistic yet child-like. It's humorous but sexy in the same way.
Jade: "That should distance me from any pursuers"
Mileena: "Others pursue, I find"
Jade: "By the gods.. You are Mileena!"
Mileena: "You must return with me! There is to be a celebration for my sister.... She's going awayyy...."
So epic.

Quite simply Raiden because, well, he is a god <3

then kratos cuse he kills gods. ;) ;) :) ;) ;)

Spoiler:
i will have to say Quan chi the whole thing happened because of him. many die gods go crazy that is badass.

i also found scorpions story kind of sad all he wants is his family back.

Last edited:
Scorpion by a mile. His internal struggle is awesome. Plus, his ENTIRE family was slaughtered, and even though he's intent on grabbing some revenge soup, he is so cool about it. And when I hear GET OVER HERE! It makes chills run up my spine. SO BADASS!!!!!!!

i see you forgot the two most badass characters in mk9, ermac and raiden. i vote for them. ermac is the only one i come close to losing to on expert difficulty. plus ermac has the best uniform in the game.

raiden needs no explanation. he just kicks ass.

stryker does have the best fatality though. that face shot is epic!

Last edited:
then kratos cuse he kills gods. ;) ;) :) ;) ;)

Spoiler:
i will have to say Quan chi the whole thing happened because of him. many die gods go crazy that is badass.

i also found scorpions story kind of sad all he wants is his family back.

That May Be But MK9 God`s Are More Badass.Sub-Zero Or Raiden.Are The Most Badass IMO.