Do you ALWAYS perform a fatality?

I have no prob with them if someone does they need to take a chill this game doesn't beed to be rushed thru. However I do iy less and less. I still do make a wish with noob cuz its my fav fatality. Reptile I do the weird invis slow ball dash thing. Kano8 I choke them. Csz its up in the air as for what I do.

I always try to perform a Babality when I can. Nothing else. :)

Unfortunately this kinda conditionned me. I often forget to block or dash block vs high level players because I'm just so used to not blocking at all lol.

Generally the idea is to finish you opponent, but im curious, does anyone ever finish a game and deliberately not perform a fatality? For any reason.

Same applies to babalities.

at the moment, 99% of the time i do not perform any fatality, because online mode is ********, i dont want my opponents or myself wait more than we already do. i only do stage fatalitys sometimes. it becomes boring...

I don't usually do fatalities; I'll only do them if someone else does one on me the previous match or if everyone in KOTH is doing them.

I only do babalities. If I can't, I either uppercut or x-ray. The only time I ever perform a fatality is if they use Scorpion... I really like killing him. ;)

I rarely bother, either on or offline. I got really bored of seeing them before I even ventured online, usually I will throw or uppercut. I find it equally tiresome if people do them on me repeatedly as well, I don't mind getting beaten (which isn't hard, I'm not great!), but if someone has to fatality every match for whatever reason I will often move on.

I always try too. You can't do Babalities unless your in a private match or offline for some reason. But YES would be my answer.

I rarely do a fatality...mostly because it seem like any time I do a fatality, about half way thru it "the connection to your opponent has been lost" or whatever it says. So I usually just do a sissy punch to their face after I win.

I love doing fatalities but it is hard to see them over and over again.

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR PICTURE OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE OMG

uhm, sorry for the offtopic, (and the pink letters) but...i didnt know there were those types of pictures around! jack burton says...what the hell

I only do babalities and stage fatalities. I also main reptile...so most of the time I just go invis and do some type of wierd EX slowball shennanigan!