Music you CANNOT stand

This may come as a breakthrough, but given the whole Amy Winehouse stuff, I think I'm gonna give Lady Gaga a chance. I actually think I like some of her stuff now.

I dislike R&B, Jazz, Blues etc. Love Hardstyle, Techno, Hardcore Gabber, Metal, Rap, Hard Dubstep (Skrillex = MK music, lol) In for the kill could be Mileena's main theme really :)

I'm willing to give anything a chance, but Opera is not my thing. Also, that love song by Lil' Wayne. Why is that even on the radio??!

Well. Don't get me wrong. I do have some exception to those genres. But in general, I'm talking about bands such as Bring Me The Horizon, Attack! Attack!, A Day To Remember, Dillinger Escape Plan, Asking Alexandria, etc.

But I don't really like Grindcore that much because of the way it's structured. I like Death Metal and Black Metal of just about any kind, but only if it's extremely technical. And it usually doesn't have recording that are in clear quality. It always sounds like a jumbled mess to me.

I can't stand the mainstream-commercial music. It has nothing to do with the artistic process that envolves create a song. (for ie: MJ was mainstream in the 80/90 but his music was real, full of emotion and music-sense)
Specifically i hate the music full of auto-tune, did with a computer loop system (even FL works for this) and with a big-bobbed/juicy ass girl or a gay-looking guy as an image to earn fast and easy money.

About Grindcore xD, I had a grindcore band years ago, was called Mazakratula (in spanish, is something like... "massacre-penis") but I don't listen Grind. I take this genre of music as a non-serious thing, the lyrics are ridiculous and the music is almost just noise lol. But anyway, it's fun to watch and play (although your ears could be bleeding in a one minute grindcore session).

Justin Bieber
Lady Gaga
Lil Wayne
Taylor Swift
Hollywood Undead
Corridos
Reggaeton
Chicano Rap
The majority of mainstream music.

Last edited:
Well. Don't get me wrong. I do have some exception to those genres. But in general, I'm talking about bands such as Bring Me The Horizon, Attack! Attack!, A Day To Remember, Dillinger Escape Plan, Asking Alexandria, etc.

But I don't really like Grindcore that much because of the way it's structured. I like Death Metal and Black Metal of just about any kind, but only if it's extremely technical. And it usually doesn't have recording that are in clear quality. It always sounds like a jumbled mess to me.
I don't think any of those bands are Grindcore lol, Bring me the Horizon is generic Deathcore and Attack! Attack! is Dancecore/Crabcore what have you, but definitely not grind, not sure about the others not familiar with them.

But yeah the recordings tend to be very lo-fi. Not sure about the structure as that's a band to band, song to song thing, ie. Death is extremely formulaic and were obviously Death Metal. What Black Metal has clear recordings? I don't listen to a huge amount, I guess Emperor isn't all that lo-fi on some of their recordings.

I can't stand the mainstream-commercial music. It has nothing to do with the artistic process that envolves create a song. (for ie: MJ was mainstream in the 80/90 but his music was real, full of emotion and music-sense)
Specifically i hate the music full of auto-tune, did with a computer loop system (even FL works for this) and with a big-bobbed/juicy ass girl or a gay-looking guy as an image to earn fast and easy money.

About Grindcore xD, I had a grindcore band years ago, was called Mazakratula (in spanish, is something like... "massacre-penis") but I don't listen Grind. I take this genre of music as a non-serious thing, the lyrics are ridiculous and the music is almost just noise lol. But anyway, it's fun to watch and play (although your ears could be bleeding in a one minute grindcore session).

Haha well you are certainly doing it right. Pretty sure even the most popular Grind bands see it the same way, not a serious genre at all. The fact that Carcass lift their lyrics directly out of a pathology book should say something.

It's easier to say the only music I do like, Indie Music and Alternative. I like alot of hip hop too.
I loathe Country with a passion.

I don't think any of those bands are Grindcore lol, Bring me the Horizon is generic Deathcore and Attack! Attack! is Dancecore/Crabcore what have you, but definitely not grind, not sure about the others not familiar with them.

No, no, no, no. You got me all wrong. I gave those bands as an example of just "core" bands I don't particularly care for.

As far as Black Metal is concerned, I like Gorgoroth and Behemoth(?). Idk. Some say Behemoth is Death Metal.

Idk. Music is music to me honestly. Genres just give me a headache.

Im going to agree with one of the above posts. Is easier for me to say what I do like : Disturbed/Tool/Godsmack. Dont really listen to anything else.

I absolutely despise any kind of overproduced pop music that I hear in a retail store. That said, I specifically hate hearing Taylor Swift. I need screwdrivers to stick in my ears when I hear her voice.

I like progressive metal like Dream Theater and Tool and folk metal like Ensiferum and Eluveitie.

I hate newer techno and house. Shit like this makes me wanna punch a baby.

I also hate

and