Music you CANNOT stand

i dont like country music, cant stand that howdee partner crap.

nowadays im confused because i love hiphop (90's- early 2g's) but the hip-hop now is pure garbage, i may listen to some drake or young jeezy but thease fakeass rapers get on my nerves, theres no struggle in their background or streetsmart in their upbringing thats why this new hiphop music has no substance.

i dont like country music, cant stand that howdee partner crap.

nowadays im confused because i love hiphop (90's- early 2g's) but the hip-hop now is pure garbage, i may listen to some drake or young jeezy but thease fakeass rapers get on my nerves, theres no struggle in their background or streetsmart in their upbringing thats why this new hiphop music has no substance.

You don't neccessarily have to have struggle in your background to be "real" rap. That's why I stay away from mainstream hip-hop. They are focused on rapping about the same old stuff like money and cars. They feel that's the only way you can be considered real. Most of the rap I listen to doesn't focus on material possessions.

rap_small.jpg

I can't stand Rap.

Last edited:
Nah, that's Fake-step. Dubstep if done right is beautiful.

This one you may not like but I think it's BEAST

I hope this isnt the stuff that you say is beautiful. Ive never heard of Dubstep or whatever (too many damned fake genres of music anymore as it is) but if thats it, it needs to be a retired genre forever.

jsy4ih.jpg

Lmao only joking ;)

that girl is hot

but on topic, I really hate anything Hipster/Indie. And its funny how they all try so hard to be anti mainstream, yet most Indie music sounds all friendly and pop oritented and could easily be mistaken for mainstream music (which happens to some indie bands and thier fans get all butthurt when the band gets big)

and the other half of indie music is like shitty 1960's surf rock and sound like it was recorded with a potato.So that shit could never be mainstream, but it still sucks

that girl is hot

but on topic, I really hate anything Hipster/Indie. And its funny how they all try so hard to be anti mainstream, yet most Indie music sounds all friendly and pop oritented and could easily be mistaken for mainstream music (which happens to some indie bands and thier fans get all butthurt when the band gets big)

and the other half of indie music is like shitty 1960's surf rock and sound like it was recorded with a potato.So that shit could never be mainstream, but it still sucks

This post couldn't be more correct...
Ugh...
Hipsters.