Music you CANNOT stand

i cant stand shit like justin bieber, kesha, jonas brothers, lmfao or what ever... bands like this.
also, there is a kinda common type of music among specific type of people in israel - music is called "Dicaon דיכאון" (english translate: depression)... its basically stupid people who detiriorated into drugs and alchohol, got into jail, lost loved ones, cry about their shitty life and try to get attention. its just horrible. here is an example for a typical Dicaon song. its in hebrew but i can tell you the lyrics are stupid :

Not to sound like a hipster, but I hate everything mainstream. I never turn on the radio. :p

For the most part I dont really listen to stuff played on the radio, but my family does all the time.

Hair/Glam Metal
Country
Jam Bands
Butt Rock(Generic Hard Rock)
Screamo
Metalcore
R&B
New Rap/Hip-Hop
Reggaeton
All Urban music for that matter.

Artists:
Paramore(overrated in like every way)
Katy Perry
Lil Wayne
Lady Gaga
Kanye West
Fergie
Nicki Minaj

Last edited:
Justin Bieber
Rebecca Black
Jonas Brothers and crew (those Disney singers)
Sertanejo (a brazillian music style, makes me want to puke)

Rap/Hip-Hop
Metal/Screamo (cause listening to people scream and yell at you is so entertaining)
Most rock or classic rock
Most country (with some exceptions)
classical
dubstep
j-pop

I'll edit in what I've forgotten

all new hiphop. well all music in the past 5years. techno electronica. horror core. most underground stuff. only old school tunes for me.

oh forgot to mention those new god awful mortal kombat tracks. they all sucked especially subzero's. what the hell wss that supposed to be?!

I don'y hate those genres but it does irk me when people hear a metalcore/deathcore/screamo band and say ughh how can you like that ****? (aimed at to me) and won't accept that it isn't a genre I even enjoy.

Also I don't really hate it but glam metal and rock DO make me want to facepalm, a lot of power metal too.

Metalcore and Screamo. What dumb people mistakenly refer to as "hardcore", when it is in fact not.
Once again, good luck finding non auto-tuned music, seriously EVERYTHING is autotuned. From Gaga to James Hetfield. Hell I bet even Mikael Akerfeldt autotunes on the albums.

Country. I can at least stand anything else, but country makes me want to die.

Unless its Johnny Cash, that is.

Pretty much anything mainstream. But in specific:

Young Money
That little Canadian kid of whom I will not name
Kesha
Country music
Techno/Dubstep/Electronic music that uses stupid noises for the hell of it

Metalcore and Screamo. What dumb people mistakenly refer to as "hardcore", when it is in fact not.

you mean the scenecore stuff right?

cause if you hated bands like Orchid or Ampere hell even Converge or Botch you need reevaluate the hardcore education you got :p

what I hate:
Scene Bands
Pop Bands
"Edgy" Bands
terrible EDM
shitty classic rock bands that every one praises even though they are terrible and shallow

you mean the scenecore stuff right?

cause if you hated bands like Orchid or Ampere hell even Converge or Botch you need reevaluate the hardcore education you got :p

Sick of it All is as "metalcore" as I get.

I've been into punk rock since the mid 90's. Hardcore to me is:
West Coast: D.I., TSOL, Adolescents, Black Flag
East Coast: Bad Brains, SSD, Minor Threat, Gorilla Biscuits
UK (82): GBH, Discharge, Chaos UK
Midwest: Zero Boys, Naked Raygun, Articles Of Faith, Negative Approach

and hundreds of others

Even modern stuff like Government Warning, Double Negative and Keith Morris's new project OFF!

I think I've got it down. ;-)

Lady Gaga, Kesha (fight the power, use an S), Justin Beiber, and Katy Perry. Yeah we all dont give a crap that you kissed a girl.

so were all in agreement then new age music sucks.

bs we we care who kisses gril yah i'm looking at u tmz ****ing hate celeb gossip shows. any one else who care who gets marred or cheats who cares right?