X-Ray me twice

ENIGMA86

okay three days ago i played with a dude online who pick Johnny Cage...His record was 7-0 1v1 so i challenged him since i like to play against undefeated player lol...anyway, i picked Mileena vs. his Johnny Cage..First round, he was spamming the shadow kick..then he used X-Ray on me..the moment i got up, i used Mileena's teleport and the moment i hit him, i got X-Ray again...how's that even possible? i beat him by spamming Mileena's projectile on second and third round but i'm still wondering how did i get X-Ray twice like that? it's just weird!!!

Yes i cannot believe that some people takes advantage of that glitch. They have no honor, not even in a game.

okay three days ago i played with a dude online who pick Johnny Cage...His record was 7-0 1v1 so i challenged him since i like to play against undefeated player lol...anyway, i picked Mileena vs. his Johnny Cage..First round, he was spamming the shadow kick..then he used X-Ray on me..the moment i got up, i used Mileena's teleport and the moment i hit him, i got X-Ray again...how's that even possible? i beat him by spamming Mileena's projectile on second and third round but i'm still wondering how did i get X-Ray twice like that? it's just weird!!!
seriously I'm not kidding I think I fought the same guy cause it happened to me to he had the same rank and did it with Johnny cage, was it on xbox?

seriously I'm not kidding I think I fought the same guy cause it happened to me to he had the same rank and did it with Johnny cage, was it on xbox?

A lot of people do it, bro. It pisses me off that my main is so underused, but when he is used it's only because of this glitch. Gives other Johnny users a bad name.