Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Stryker thread - "Police Brutality Comin' Up!'

  1. #61
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Stryker thread - "Police Brutality Comin' Up!'

    Vulcan Hades was my mentor.

    I'm angry he left. I asked him a lot of Stryker questions and watched his videos.

    I got the gun reset ideas from him.

    GTFO out of my thread, iVital C:

  2. #62
    Lin Kuei Assassin Kzaoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ENGERLAND! At your nan's house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,781
    PSN
    chainedfreedom
    Thanked: 391
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Re: Stryker thread - "Police Brutality Comin' Up!'

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki Mizore View Post
    Vulcan Hades was my mentor.

    I'm angry he left. I asked him a lot of Stryker questions and watched his videos.

    I got the gun reset ideas from him.

    GTFO out of my thread, iVital C:
    He's on SRK. I always see him when I lurk the Juri boards. He plays a beast Juri x Yoshi



    MK9 Mains: Kano, Cage, Ermac.
    TTT2 Mains: Violet/Wang

  3. #63
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Stryker thread - "Police Brutality Comin' Up!'

    Quote Originally Posted by Kzaoo View Post
    He's on SRK. I always see him when I lurk the Juri boards. He plays a beast Juri x Yoshi
    I found his Juri avatar before.

    I shed a tear.

  4. #64
    Defender of EarthRealm iViTal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mileena
    Posts
    7,303
    Twitter
    @Torey_17
    PSN
    _iApollos
    Steam
    iReality35
    Thanked: 568
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)

    Re: Stryker thread - "Police Brutality Comin' Up!'

    Nope, and I ran out of gold :C

    No more MK9 for a while for me..

    "I Make Violence Look Good"

  5. #65
    New Kombatant PoliceBrutality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    I just signed up on this forum today and could not find the character forum to save my life. I'm an active member at TYM and wanted to check out TRK. Is there even a stryker forum on this site? Can someone please give me a quick breadcrumb on how to navigate around here?

  6. #66
    Lin Kuei Assassin Kzaoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ENGERLAND! At your nan's house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,781
    PSN
    chainedfreedom
    Thanked: 391
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Re: Stryker thread - "Police Brutality Comin' Up!'

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliceBrutality View Post
    I just signed up on this forum today and could not find the character forum to save my life. I'm an active member at TYM and wanted to check out TRK. Is there even a stryker forum on this site? Can someone please give me a quick breadcrumb on how to navigate around here?
    For whatever reason they didn't put character forums here. Probably because this site is more aimed at casuals (we do have good players) so everything about a character has to be crammed in to one thread. These threads aren't too active anymore as our community is quite small so most of our members help each other out privately, go to TYM (lol) or occasionally somebody will ask here.
    http://www.trmk.org/forums/forumdisp...s-amp-Gameplay
    That's what you're looking for.

    Hope I helped.



    MK9 Mains: Kano, Cage, Ermac.
    TTT2 Mains: Violet/Wang

  7. #67
    New Kombatant PoliceBrutality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kzaoo View Post
    For whatever reason they didn't put character forums here. Probably because this site is more aimed at casuals (we do have good players) so everything about a character has to be crammed in to one thread. These threads aren't too active anymore as our community is quite small so most of our members help each other out privately, go to TYM (lol) or occasionally somebody will ask here.
    http://www.trmk.org/forums/forumdisp...s-amp-Gameplay
    That's what you're looking for.

    Hope I helped.
    Oh thanks for the heads up. I'm currently using tapatalk so I might wait till I get home to see the breadcrumb from your link.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Police Brutality on Tape: Stryker BnBs
    By FOB in forum Characters & Gameplay
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 07:43 PM
  2. Stryker Online Help Thread
    By Sheva-Saibot in forum Characters & Gameplay
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 01:07 PM
  3. 3d Brutality
    By ZMONEY220 in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. POLICE BRUTALITY [fake]
    By kold_as_ice92 in forum Mortal Kombat Fan Artwork
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 05:03 PM
  5. Team America: World Police
    By Mac in forum Movies & Television
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 05:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •