Marvel Fighting Game (Want)

Insultion

I want a Marvel fighting game. I used to own an X-Men fighting game and it was honestly the only thing I'd play with other people. I remember sucking eggs with Phoenix, and smashing with Gambit.

I don't want something like Ultimate Alliance, I want a 2D (3D is acceptable, but I might as well dream big) fighting genre game.

Some ideas for the roster:

Deadpool
Magneto
Xolverine
Hulk
Moon Knight
The Thing
Spiderman
Ironman
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Iceman
Captain America
Thor
Mystique (Shang Tsung, anybody?)
X-23
Nova
Venom
Carnage
Fat Cobra
Prince of Orphans
Bride of Nine Spiders
Wolfsbane
Blade (How'd I forget him originally?)
Daredevil
Punisher
Anti-Venom
Toxin
Elektra
Storm

Last edited:
Yeah I always dreamt of a Marvel fighting game. I REMEMBER THAT X-MAN GAME TOO! I HAD IT, I whooped with that blue guy which I cann't remember his name. Sad aren't I?

Probably Beast, Armon. :)

ReptileSmile, I despise MvC3. I can only place a few reasons but it just doesn't grab me.

Besides, I want an exclusive Marvel fighting game.

Also, feel free to add character ideas. Like X-23 I forgot. <3

Without Venom or Carnage, your list is irrelevant.

But you have Ghost Rider, so, all is not lost ;)

I'm gonna end up adding too many people to seem feasible haha. It's all good though, it's not like I'd expect them all to be in anywho.

Could start coming up with other ideas too. Maybe a plot for a story line or who the end boss in Arcade should be. Movelists for some favs even :p

Hmm, maybe a pseudo situation where for some reason, the good guys try to destroy the galaxy.

A new character is added that poses as a good guy, a god or something, with damning evidence that the bad guys have put them in a dream state. He convinces them the only way to break free, is to destroy their virtual prison.

(Most of) The bad guys don't want their galaxy/lives ended. So they fight them to save the galaxy.

Last boss is the guy.

3rd grade description FTW!!!!!!!

Hmm, maybe a pseudo situation where for some reason, the good guys try to destroy the galaxy.

A new character is added that posses as a good guy, a god or something, with damning evidence that the bad guys have put them in a dream state. He convinces them the only way to break free, is to destroy their virtual prison.

(Most of) The bad guys don't want their galaxy/lives ended. So they fight them to save the galaxy.

Last boss is the guy.

3rd grade description FTW!!!!!!!

Haha I like the idea though, it's got a lot of good potential.

If Venom and Carnage are in I would like to see Toxin make his video game debut

Spoiler:
Toxin_venom_carnage.jpg

I want to know why there hasn't been a Marvel vs. DC made yet. That makes more crossover sense than Mortal Kombat vs. DC or Marvel vs. Capcom.