No DLC stages it seems..

Criss

noobde noobde
RT @gyphers @noobde new stages or costumes as dlc? Noobde: Costumes, yes. New stages? Prrrrrrobably not.

Could be Boon playing around or playing defensive, but damn if this little bit here crushed my hopes for some new stages. Kombat Tomb would have been amazing, and stages like Wu Shi Academy (in story mode already) and the Kratos Reveal hell-area would have been nice.

Sigh.

I wanted that kombat tomb

me too i would make a poll for it maybe Boon and his team would see it and say ok let's do it ...but i'm kind of unfamiliar with making those things

and second boon is knowing for "lying to us " as in an kind of keeping us on the edge of the seat and drive the tension higher way , which i believe he really has fun in doing it ....

It's ok, we have been well served stage wise. If they could update an already existing stage, I'd like to see the stage fatality in the bell tower like in MK3.

It's ok, we have been well served stage wise. If they could update an already existing stage, I'd like to see the stage fatality in the bell tower like in MK3.

We should at least get a remake of The Pit 3 and there needs to be a fatality added to the Bell Tower. I say that instead of spikes after falling through layers of floors, the opponent should fall flat on a marble floor with they're head splitting open. There needs to be a fatality similar to The Pit 2 in MK2 so we could see what it would be like with the effects.

Who cares for Warrior's Shrine, Kombat Tomb or th Pit 3???

THE PORTAL is the ONE that is really missing. Easily the best 2D level. How could they have not included it in the game?

That's because they aren't really that important. We already have a lot of good ones. Getting new characters is much better.

I wouldn't turn down stages, but characters, extra modes, costumes, finishers, and assorted patch-related tweaks are far more important for me.