As discussed by Tom Brady on the S1lent1 show. Will continue to update for you guys.
current patch notes (this patch is only a quick fix, not full patch):
1. Kung Lao damage nerf by around 20% on high combos.
2. Reptile damage nerf by around 12% on high combos.
3. Sub Zero damage nerf by around 2% (but in the corner do: jp 224 freeze, step back, b12, 214 x ray to get 55% damage, same as his old corner combo). Sub Zero damage buff on frozen opponents.
no patching ex ground freeze because it's a reset that requires both parties to guess
4. Kano has been buffed. Can still fuzzy guard Kano's combo. Kano F3 changed to low. Kano ball damage toned down. Kano ball is seriously safe (only Raiden's superman, Lao's spin, Reptile's dash can punish it now) :D you can try a throw attempt on him if you're not one of those characters.
5. Sheeva gets a damage buff on combos. work with her 50/50 mix-ups. low throw has armor, unlike regular throw, to stop people from crouching and mashing D1 D1 D1..
6. Baraka corner infinite taken away. Baraka gets a damage buff on combos. Baraka got increased combo potential (such as after chopchop). F2 is now overhead. B31 is a true popup.
7. Sonya block infinite is gone: cannot be done if you crouch block. But her ability to stun has been completely raped.
8. Kabal damage nerf by around 2% on combos. Hitbox decreased after B121. Block infinite is still there.
9. Sindel infinite is still there.
10. Noob's B1214 does less damage now, but no significant nerfs for him.
11. No nerfs or buffs with Jade, Ermac.
12. Scorpion damage nerf by around 2% on combos.
13. Nightwolf damage nerf by around 2% on combos.
14. Cyrax net reset is gone.
15. Stryker x-ray hitbox fixed. No longer beat by wake-up attacks.
16. Liu Kang damage nerf by around 2% on combos.
in 2 weeks full patch will be released by NRS:
1. Kabal block infinite removed. Dash recovery time changed.
2. Sonya's ability to stun will be buffed again. block infinite will still be gone, but turned into more of a trap situation.
3. Cyrax bomb trap won't have same advantage (now a 50/50, not a 100%). 10 frames not 2 frames. 1 is the break command. mash 1 after getting hit by the net!
4. Nightwolf throw no longer punished by reptiles dash. Nightwolf F3 will never be a low.
5. Quan Chi getting a nerf. Not a buff. Rune trap removed.
6. Sindel infinite removed. But gets launcher and B3 scream.
7. Smoke OTG removed.
8. Kitana fans nerfed because 70% was ridiculous
9. Noob's black hole will not be different. "will still remain kind of worthless."
10. Jax will not be buffed.
11. Net code will be "much much much better." Less input delay. Less choppy.
12. Training mode will not be fixed in this patch. But sometime in the future.
13. Reptile's and Ermac's hitbox will not be fixed.
14. Tracking fix on teleport will not be fixed.
15. Cyber Sub-Zero's bomb is going to be fixed in some way, not sure of how yet.
16. Raiden will not be nerfed.
17. All parry glitches removed.
18. Baraka may, keyword may, get a juggle off of his spin.
19. Sub Zero crouching 11 corner freeze glitch/ double freeze will be removed.
20. Sub Zero will not get a ground freeze buff.
1. Klassic Costumes available soon after full patch
2. Skarlet available around same time as full patch
3. Skarlet will be A+ tier.
4. Kenshi will not be available the same time as Skarlet
5. Kenshi will be a totally different character. More emphasis on him being a swordsman.
6. Bo Rai Cho is not coming as DLC.
7. Motaro is not coming as DLC.
8. If DLC characters sell well, NRS will continue to release them for quite some time.